Hate hurts - Please report non-crime hate. Love South Yorkshire Police

Doesn't answer the question, groundskeeper Willie.

It's the Reverse Murray Rule.

I Murray is winning, he's British. When he's losing, he's Scottish. So if the English achieve something, it's a British triumph. And when they do something wrong, it's an English fuck up and nothing to do with the Scots.

Hope this helps;)

1. Can you give us a list of sources you feel are acceptable?
2. What part of the story do you want sourced? Because the organized systematic rape of young girls by the hundreds or thousands in multiple British towns like Telford and Rotherham and Newcastle have been widely reported. If you mean the more contentious claim that police avoided doing much about it for fear of being branded racist, I think most people are talking about the claims of a Labour MP from Rotherham. Also, several victims from Rotherham have publicly claimed that the police made them feel like they were being racist when they reported the crimes a decade before the story broke. My understanding is that the official inquiry into the systematic rapes in Rotherham found that authorities were slow to act for fears of being accused of racism, but I haven't read the report.

I used to work for a British company. Marketing was instructed to write in American English.
Why? Because American English is correct English.
You cucks would be speaking German right now if not for US.
Yeah, well you cucks would still be living in teepees and dancing for rain if not for us.

It's the Reverse Murray Rule.

I Murray is winning, he's British. When he's losing, he's Scottish. So if the English achieve something, it's a British triumph. And when they do something wrong, it's an English fuck up and nothing to do with the Scots.

Hope this helps;)
Am I misreading that or did you just use those terms interchangably?

You’re actually unaware of the Rotterham rape scandal?

Try any major news source......
I was hitherto only fully aware of it.
I just don't concern myself with the problems other countries have, we have enough for me to look into.

I used to work for a British company. Marketing was instructed to write in American English.
Why? Because American English is correct English.
You cucks would be speaking German right now if not for US.

"Correct" because you're too lazy to use some extra vowels in your spellings? Also you used American English for the obvious reason of working in America and the population has been dumbed down enough to use the wrong version.
Lastly, it was the USSR who beat Germany.

Lastly, it was the USSR who beat Germany.

Hmm yeah, though not without the help of 14,000 US airplanes, 44,000 jeeps, 375,883 cargo trucks, 8,071 tractors, 12,700 tanks, 1,541,590 blankets, 331,066 liters of alcohol, 15,417,000 pairs of army boots, 106,893 tons of cotton, 2,670,000 tons of petroleum products and 4,478,000 tons of food supplies all whilst blowing German industry to absolute shit alongside the RAF. Kind of important.

main-qimg-212d2d2e6cc0bc82ce7e2771627c419b-c

lil too Soviet Russia for my liking

what is going on the UK my dudes

wait,

is this what @Captain Davis was reported for?
Yes!

Words do hurt my friend. Even in a sub forum where insults are the reason to be there. Even insults that he himself has used in the past. His feelings are as fragile as fine china, his wrist as limp as a soaked noodle, his wit as dry as the Sahara, and his tears flow like Niagra Falls.

Words on a karate forum, by strangers on the internet, brought him to his calloused knees.

He complains about the police, but calls on them constantly here.

He is a sad sad soul

Yes!

Words do hurt my friend. Even in a sub forum where insults are the reason to be there. Even insults that he himself has used in the past. His feelings are as fragile as fine china, his wrist as limp as a soaked noodle, his wit as dry as the Sahara, and his tears flow like Niagra Falls.

Words on a karate forum, by strangers on the internet, brought him to his calloused knees.

He complains about the police, but calls on them constantly here.

He is a sad sad soul

I need more info. I don't know what's going on. Weren't you a mod?

Back