Has Ronda ever trained kicks?

Edmond bro...he's ruined an already terrible human being. Instead of training kicks she should really start training mental stability.

#GUERNICAbless

Honestly, some MMA fighters would be better off not throwing one single kick ever.

I remember hearing in an interview her saying that since Fedor never kicked, she shouldn't have to either, haha.

I think her knees are messed up from Judo. I read somewhere she doesnt even run for conditioning.

giphy.gif

Edmond trained both Elaine and Ronda to use their kicks in the most deadly of fashions.

Honestly for someone with a big background in grappling I think you are much better off following the BJ Penn model of only learning kick defense and not the Hendricks model of only learning half assed kick offenders.

BJ Penn leant back and slipped numerous southpaw high kicks against Ken Flo, Ronda ate a big one against Holm.

She looked sompletely lost, and unable to time Holly's oblique kicks. She literally walked right into them, not being able to time her kicking rhythm, or anticipating her kicks.

Amanda might decapitate her just like Holly, except she won't have to soften her up first, but blast her straight off the bat.

Also, Holly's pitiful striking power actually allowed Ronda to survive to the 2nd round. She should've taken her or in the 1st, how badly she was tagging her.

Ronda doesn't train any striking at all, of course she doesn't train kicks.

Why would she, Ronda tucks her chin (kinda) and charges her opponent like a bully on the playground, grabs a hold and takes fighters for a ride normally arm barring them in a few seconds.
Shit worked until she met a fighter that could take a side step.

Back