Has Nick Diaz spoken publically AT ALL since losing to Condit?

gocubs1815

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Or at least since his suspension?

I know his lawyers have gone through a lot to with the NSAC. And then there was the BJJ World Expo incident. But has he given any real interviews? Made any statements, posted any youtube vids talking about anything that's not weed, fitness, but about MMA or BJJ.

Has Helwani ever got a hold of him?

The other day he uploaded a video to youtube of him filming a youtube video LOL. It was Tyson saying you can't win a fight by running.

I know Helwani has been trying to do one of those walk and talk videos in Stockton but is struggling to make it happen, he said it on one episode of the mmahour.

Not Ariel Helwani, but he was on MMA Uncensored a few times:

[YT]IIQOAqbYk28[/YT]

[YT]eDW9MhUPtB4[/YT]

The dude lives in Stockton and got his ass destroyed badly. What's there to discuss?

Any interviews with him since he got the GSP fight? When rumors first started circulating that that GSP wants to fight Diaz, Helwani mentioned on one of his shows he overheard Diaz saying he needs to "be paid" to take the GSP fight to some fans in a hotel lobby.

Any interviews with him since he got the GSP fight? When rumors first started circulating that that GSP wants to fight Diaz, Helwani mentioned on one of his shows he overheard Diaz saying he needs to "be paid" to take the GSP fight to some fans in a hotel lobby.

Here we go again with him and the "money train" .... Maybe if he played the game and involved himself in the business and promoted fights and showed up to pressers maybe show some active interest in building himself as a commodity he would have a bank full cash.....

I used to be a big fan of his but him and his brothers antics are just getting stale at this point. I just dont see him beating GSP i hope that he looses this fight decisively and moves on i dont really think he loves the sport other than for the cash.

Q

He just made a youtube video teaching some whitebelts some jiu jitsu in his living room...

You know what would be nice, If GSP would stop trying to hump people, stand up and fight. then we would get to watch all the GSP swingers finally relize just how talented Diaz is. but lets be honest we all know GSP's gonna lay on him for 25 min. Move along folks nothing new to see here.

"when i fight gsp, i can finally upgrade from a honda to an acura"

Yes, there was a transcript floating around...

“I’m not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I’ve lost fights before, where, uh, ya know, like, I’m not going to accept that either. That ain’t right. I pushed him back the whole fight. I walked him down. I got the take down. I’m the guy who went out on top. Had I thought I wasn’t ahead, I’d have chinned in and finished that arm lock. Hey Carlos is a great guy, I’m happy for him and his family. I think I’m done with this MMA. It’s been great out here. I’ve had a good career. You guys pay me way too much. But I don’t think I’m going to get enough to keep going in this. It’s been a good time. You know Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu. Good job Carlos, you’re the man, bro.”

When asked if he was really going to retire by Joe Rogan he said, “You know I don’t need this s**t. You know what I mean? I pushed this guy backwards the whole fight. He ran from me the whole fight. I landed the harder shots. He ran the whole time. He kicked me in my leg a little bit. That was the way they understand to win in here, I don’t want to play this game no more. I’ll help out my team and my brother but I’m outta this s**t.”

Back