Has EA UFC Simulation Ever been Correct?

do you mean right down to the exact techniques at the exact time?

i doubt that but i'm sure its gotten the winner right at some point

Not necessarily the right time, but at least a close technique, via some sort of ko or submission. No need to be 100% accurate.

Theyve been right about the winner nearly every time but they dont get the way it was won usually. They said Pettis would win by decision.

they dont take the thing seriously its just to promote their game.

I used to use Undisputed 2010 to simulate fights. They never ended by submission and very rarely ended by decision.

I wouldn't even pay attention to them based on the terrible stats they gave the fighters. They gave virtually every fighter the same moveset too.

Yeah Ronda Rousey via armbar allthough I'm not sure if that wasn't the fight she won via TKO by knees

I wouldn't even pay attention to them based on the terrible stats they gave the fighters. They gave virtually every fighter the same moveset too.

I love the game, but I don't like how so many fighters have cage strikes and other moves they don't do. Jon Jones has the twister, for example.

I love the game, but I don't like how so many fighters have cage strikes and other moves they don't do. Jon Jones has the twister, for example.

And when the game was first out, every takedown was a big suplex lol.

EA UFC isn't as good as wwe 2k15 as a simulator John cena wins every time!

so pre-2011 Korean Zombie wouldn't have had the submission available to him, but then after March 2011 it would be ok to let him have it? he clearly knew the submission before he applied it in a professional fight.

so pre-2011 Korean Zombie wouldn't have had the submission available to him, but then after March 2011 it would be ok to let him have it? he clearly knew the submission before he applied it in a professional fight.

It's not about what they CAN do, it's about what they actually do in the octagon. I'm sure every fighter is capable of doing the oblique kick that Jon Jones does, but that doesn't mean everyone should get it in the game. That would just remove fighter individuality.

It's not about what they CAN do, it's about what they actually do in the octagon. I'm sure every fighter is capable of doing the oblique kick that Jon Jones does, but that doesn't mean everyone should get it in the game. That would just remove fighter individuality.

for AI I'd agree, but it's hard to separate all fighters by moves when the majority are learning from the same pool, and it would be pretty unfair if a lot of skills were denied to a fighter who most likely CAN do them, just because they haven't shown an example in the octagon yet.

I don't play grappling games so I have no idea about the systems in play, but are some fighters stronger at a technique than others ingame? cause that would seem the obvious way to manage the skills, at least in some part.

I'm definitely not suggesting giving every fighter every skill though.

Theyve been right about the winner nearly every time but they dont get the way it was won usually. They said Pettis would win by decision.

they dont take the thing seriously its just to promote their game.

This. And also, anybody else should not take the thing seriously. So many people always complain about them not getting it right when the fight has not even happened yet.

Back