Has anyone tried Joe Rogan's Alpha Brain pills?

I stopped taking them after I started shrinking vertically and growing horizontally.

I went through a whole bottle a few years ago...and nothing. Didn't feel even the slightest bit different. Tried high doses too. Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough to feel what's going on with my body.
I took something like this. It seemed good at the time. If I had just one chance go back and get hooked on this again, I would.

Last edited:
nice bump Goatlisp

its been 6 months since I posted in this thread, I have to say I am feeling very strong lately. Im kicking ass in jiu jitsu and the extra pounds are slowly coming off. I dont take Onnit stuff anymore, but I do take something similar. Multivitamin, Apple Cider Vinegar pills, B12 liquid and of course protein shakes (started Muscle Milk but I will look for something better when I run out)

I took them for a month or two 5 years ago. Had one of the most vibrant dreams I ever had. Haven’t taken them since. I bought a bottle on a whim a couple of months ago but haven’t opened them.

Didn’t feel like they made me any smarter though.

I went through a whole bottle a few years ago...and nothing. Didn't feel even the slightest bit different. Tried high doses too. Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough to feel what's going on with my body. But whenever I hear someone on a podcast go off on how they swear by it, I can't help but roll my eyes.

Have you ever tried any other nootropics? If you get into that space, you find that what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. That said, even when they are working the effect is fairly subtle - if they made a drastic difference in your mental abilities everyone would know about them and there would be no question on whether or not they worked. I've tried them a few times over the past 5 or so years, with varying results - sometimes I did seem to notice a positive effect, other times not so much. The only nootropic I have has consistent success with is piracetam, but you cant get it in the US anymore. :(

I would love feedback on how they work for you.

Just eat brain foods like fish n berries. If you really, really have to, take omega 3s as they are usually cost effective.

Don't waste your money on extra pills that may or may not work.

Back