Has anyone seen Norm Macdonald stand-up live?

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has seen his stand-up live?

If so, does he follow his standard jokes, or does he deviate a lot? I have listened to most of his material on that ol' youtube there. But heard a recent stand up that was recorded, where he talked to the audience and used their input to stem most of his jokes from. I was pleasantly surprised, but not sure if that was the "norm" (no pun intended) or not.

Anyways, I am seeing him next month, and stoked. He is my favorite comedian.

That man is for the birds.

I would love to see that old chunk of coal live.

Just wondering if anyone here has seen his stand-up live?

If so, does he follow his standard jokes, or does he deviate a lot? I have listened to most of his material on that ol' youtube there. But heard a recent stand up that was recorded, where he talked to the audience and used their input to stem most of his jokes from. I was pleasantly surprised, but not sure if that was the "norm" (no pun intended) or not.

Anyways, I am seeing him next month, and stoked. He is my favorite comedian.
I have. he was great. That was years ago, though.

Norms face looks like a flower, yeah a cauliflower!

you know what airline ranked least in satisfaction?

9/11 airlines

I have and even took a picture with him after the show. I don't recall him doing any of his old bits. Show was good either way. You won't be disappointed if you're an existing fan of his.

I have never been subjected to that torture.

I just saw him live and he was amazing.

I thought his last special on netflix was a bit subpar, thought his timing and delivery was a bit off.

But he has lost weight since even then and was in great form. Played off the audience very well and he killed it.

Would very much recommend seeing him if you have the chance.

Dont see it if you are trans tho

I haven't seen him live and I never will because I don't support anything overtly Canadian with my dollar

Back