Has anyone read these Hatton nutrition articles?

royjoneschin

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
CNP Professional Plays Crucial Support in Next Ricky Hatton Fight on May 24th
Hitman's nutrition program upturns conventional ideas in upcoming fight with Juan Lazcano.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Ricky_...rweb943514.htm

An Interview With Undefeated #1 Boxing Contender Ricky 'Hitman' Hatton!

Bodybuilding.com - An Interview With Undefeated #1 Boxing Contender Ricky 'Hitman' Hatton! - Kris Gethin

Kerry Kayes Interview: Training Boxing Welterweight Ricky Hatton!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kerr..._interview.htm

Pretty interesting stuff, I didn't know that world class elites take so many supplements!

Bodybuilding.com interviewed other pro boxers, too. I've noticed that the boxers that never became world champ, and/or never made it as far as someone like Hatton, took little supplements. The most they would take were Protein and/or multivitamin supplements. Some don't take supplements at all.

Then you look at Hatton's nutrition, with all the supplements he takes. I'm sure most or all top athletes take all kinds of supplements. Competitors who don't are probably putting themself at a disadvantage when it comes to competing against the top guys who most likely use supplements.

I thought Hatton's nutrition consisted of drinking a pint of Guiness, then repeating (more than a few times).

lol yea the man loves his beer!

Kerry Kayes Interview: Training Boxing Welterweight Ricky Hatton!
Bodybuilding.com - Kerry Kayes Interview: Training Boxing Welterweight Ricky Hatton! - David Robson

If you scroll about halfway down the page, you will see his nutrition/supplement program.

Before every workout, he takes CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27:
Bodybuilding.com - CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 - With CarnoSyn! On sale now!

My question is, what would be the best brands of supplements to mix together, to create an identical version of that product above?

I notice that most of Hatton's supplements contain:

Beta-Alanine, Taurine, Protein (CNP ProSlam! 27)

Arginine, Protein, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Carnosyn℠ Beta Alanine (CNP Professional Pro-GF)

I notice that his supplements provide similar energy that Jack3D provides, which has that jittery feeling (probably from the Beta-Alanine?), and being so aggressive minded, it only makes sense for his boxing style!

Jack3d:

Bodybuilding.com - USPlabs Jack3d - Pre-Workout! On sale now!

So, to end this post, I will repeat:

Before every workout, he takes CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27:
Bodybuilding.com - CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 - With CarnoSyn! On sale now!

My question is, what would be the best brands of supplements to mix together, to create an identical version of that product above?

So far I have these products in my shopping cart:

Cheap Supplements Beta Alanine
Bodybuilding.com - Cheap Supplements Beta Alanine - Quality Assured! On sale now!

Cheap Supplements Taurine
Bodybuilding.com - Cheap Supplements Taurine - Quality Assured! On sale now!

Optimum 100% Whey Protein
Bodybuilding.com - Optimum 100% Whey Protein - With Faster-Acting HYDROWHEY! On sale now!

Are those a good set of choices? And how many servings/mg/grams do I use for each product to make a close copy of the CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 ?

Thanks all!

When it comes to nutrition, Hatton and Prince Hamed are probably the last people I listen to

3BE00C67-CB8D-A379-8959E8F30DF936D8.jpg

naseem+hameed+2.jpg

lol British people love to blow up.

In other news, that bodybuilding link has Jamie Hale's Block training for boxers, a really great read.

I would not trust that report as accurate. In fact, I would view it as an advertisement for supplements, disguised as (or at least embedded in) an interview with a well-known athlete and his trainer.

not read the links but I'll take a wild stab in the dark, CNP sponsor Mr Hatton right?

if so take it with a large pinch of salt

"Obviously owning CNP Professional, I use CNP products"

It made me laugh, confidence in his own company or a great opportunity to push his product. Either way, getting past the branding, the nutrition plan is interesting when broken down.

Yea Ricky Hatton is the last person to take nutrition advice from. He's known for blowing up in between fights

Yea Ricky Hatton is the last person to take nutrition advice from. He's known for blowing up in between fights

Also for doing lines of blow, see today's news.

Back