Has Anyone In MMA Ever Reached The Record of 30-0?

for all intents and purposes, fedor did. if jones sticks to fighting 5'10 lhw's with 74" reach, he may be the next high profile fighter to do so, ignoring the hammil 'loss'. also there's probably some bar room brawler who fought in barely sanctioned venues in back yards who has reached the 30-0 milestone.

Actually a 4-1 record states that Fyador did not...and I love the hate on Jones, keep it coming! You sound like an idiot...who was Jones last fight with? What was his height and reach?

Well, as much as I can't stand JBJ, and as much as I love Fedor, neither of them did it. Doesn't matter if they "should have no losses", they DO have losses. (Obviously I'm talking pre Werdum for Fedor) I don't like JBJ but it would be cool to see a guy who seems unbeatable go 30-0

Shown by guys in MMA doing it so often, you know.

Record padding is not that common on high level of MMA. If a fighter is ever signed by the UFC his padding days are over. If a fighter wants to pad his record he can, just ask Travis Fulton.

fedor did. That loss on his record pre-werdum can't be counted unless ur a trollish whitebelt with a 2013 join date or a dickish hipster who hates on fedor cause its the against the mainstream on sherdog.

Nikita Krylov 2.0 might have had a shot if not for Soa.

If a fighter is finished with an illegal strike, that can't be a loss. That's why Hamill didn't lose to JJ, and also why Fedor didn't lose to Kohsaka. In my eyes Fedor def got to 30-0.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is the closest active fighter that has a record of 21-0, I can't find anyone else who has a record of 30-0 or close to it and who is still currently active.

Khabib Nurmagomedov perhaps might reach that but its highly unlikely. that would mean going like 12-0 or 13-0 in the UFC

The fact that Julio Cesar Neves is 28-0 and only 19 years old is mind-boggling to me.

Then I check the dates of his fights and see that half of his fights were just this year and the rest over the course of the last two years. Damn, that's a lot of can crushing. Maybe he's trying to be the Brazilian Fulton?

Back