Has anyone else had this epiphany?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Conor's fake persona is TJ's real personality. Dude's a natural douche! AND he can defend his title! Who needs Conor McGregor these days?

Your username...

Geez, I thought mine was bad...

images

Why does everything have to do with Conor
Guys like you are the ones that say you hate him yet click anything with his name on it but his alcohol so you can hate in sherdog as well as bringing him up more than his fans.
Also lol at calling them the same, even though it may hurt him at times mcgregor has a strong sense of loyalty to his team
TJ doesn’t, TJ is happy ending the ufc dream for his teammates
#Snake in the grass#ChampChamp

tenor.gif

Both of them.

Why does everything have to do with Conor
Guys like you are the ones that say you hate him yet click anything with his name on it but his alcohol so you can hate in sherdog as well as bringing him up more than his fans.
Also lol at calling them the same, even though it may hurt him at times mcgregor has a strong sense of loyalty to his team
TJ doesn’t, TJ is happy ending the ufc dream for his teammates
#Snake in the grass#ChampChamp
butthurt.jpg

I dont see it that way. I like TJ. Its simply his success and confidence that drives people nuts. IF he beat a guy you were rooting for it really stings and hurts something awful but im not on the losing side of the conflict so its ok for me :D

you mean dillashaw mocked cejudo constantly talking in third person and about his gold medal? what a douche

Did TJ cut all the weight from his head? His head looks mutated.

Back