Has anyone else embraced a bad situation like TJ?

ArlovskiFang

The Retirer
@red
Reaction score
I mean, it's kinda hilarious and bad ass at the same time.

That 'snake' moniker Conor gave him that everyone latched on to...he owns that shit now. Pretty cool.

People called me smelly when I was 13 and I just ran with it, it became my thing

DC started to be proud of his layer of fat.

I mean, it's kinda hilarious and bad ass at the same time.

That 'snake' moniker Conor gave him that everyone latched on to...he owns that shit now. Pretty cool.
In fairness snakes are pretty deadly, its not like he called him a weasel or rat or something like that so its pretty easy to roll with I suppose.

I noticed his style was pretty snakey too during the fight.
Lots of swaying left and right cobra style

I noticed his style was pretty snakey too during the fight.
Lots of swaying left and right cobra style

But are you really a snake if you leave a team who was known for losing title shots after title shots?

<seedat>

In fairness snakes are pretty deadly, its not like he called him a weasel or rat or something like that so its pretty easy to roll with I suppose.

True. I guess he did kind of luck out with the silver lining of that nickname.

I've always thought it was unfortunate how 'weasel' has such a negative connotation though. Lol weasels are bad ass animals that can kill rabbits like 5 times their size. I mean...Wolverines are weasels too. :p

It's great. Everytime he posts something snake related on his Instagram there will be multiple stupid bastards in the comments all, "You realise people call you that to insult you right? :mad:"

Roy-big-country-nelson-fight-night-95.png

Back