Has anybody looked worse than Alexis Dufresne in any UFC fight in the last 10 years?

Nope. This is more embarrassing than watching Penn in his last fight.

I missed the fight, did she look worse than Roxy Modefferi? If she did, that's a new record.

UFC had a little boy fighting a few years ago

I missed the fight, did she look worse than Roxy Modefferi? If she did, that's a new record.

Yers. She is NOT moving, keeping her head in one position CONSTANTLY eating punches, her TD's look horrible. Not even trying to chekc leg kicks. Her punches look labored as hell, even in the 1st. It is just... a slaughter.

Does the UFC just sign anybody? Do they do any sort of credible testing? That was fucking sad man. That is not an athlete performing. I would be embarrassed if I was involved with her training.

That was absolutely disgusting to watch.

It looked worse than if they took someone off the street and gave them 1 hour to prepare.

What the hell happened? Dufresne didn't look good against Moras but she didn't look like she had a lobotomy!

jason reinhardt, chris leben, lil nog against rumble were all just as bad imo

This sort of thing makes the sport look barbaric and unpleasant. Gross.

jason reinhardt, chris leben, lil nog against rumble were all just as bad imo

Was not Lil Nogs debut, Wasn't lebens debut either. Do you have your shit alittle backwards?

That's the bad thing about women's matchups. A lot of them dont have finishing power so you can see chicks get completely outclassed for 3 rounds like that.

she was -230 favorite and i have no idea how

Back