Has anybody gone through how scary the Internet is?

I just for some reason googled "the Internet is a scary place" and I found some dude round up the most f'ed up and scary stuff. I do not get a kick out of being scared, I can do a scary movie and all that but when it comes to real life, I mean I can't bare it.

Some of the stuff that stood out to me is forums full of real canabalist's that literally meet up to eat each other's flesh.

There's a TON of videos online that I wish I can just erase from my memory & I'm not talking about the sexual f'ed up shit, that's another story. But just for the sake of explanation there's an old video in black and white that was said to be set in ww2 of what looks to be like a lady just sitting there with a mask on just still, every few minutes or so she smashes a sandwich to her face, the mask has no breathing holes and she's just there mashing the thing in the mask.

There's forums that are dedicated to people who show how to summon Demons and stuff I don't even want to think about.

One other one that really stood out to me was a subform on Reddit that is encrypted or something and when it's decoded it says something like "help me" or something. It just puts you to think, you know. Like wow, the Internet really is a dark and scary place. There's more evil on here than good.

I just want everybody to please be careful and aware of what's going on in the world. I know everybody knows about this dark side already but I truly doubt it is known just HOW dirty and dark it REALLY is.

There is a theory that people left to their own devices will try to consume the world and appoint themselves King or Queen.

The perhaps lofty desire to sit at peace and discourse under a tree with friends in peace is a illusion.

Unfortunately enough if nothing to eat, drink or talk about arises yes your friends might try to eat you.

It's all degrees of desperation and separation.

Peace on earth is a illusion a dream short lived.

If your lucky you will be happy.

If your lucky.

The internet is a reflection of life on earth. If you seek out the nastiness, you'll find it.

Most of it is bullshit. Like red rooms and hiring a killer, all fake or 99% of them are.

It's actually called the deep Web there's alot of stories about the deep web lots are fake but a lot of it is real since I have seen it myself.

I used to visit rotten.com

And ogrish.com

I remember when I first saw the video of the "unknown russian soldier" I almost threw up.

Good old times...

There's one website, that is still around, that I've seen, that is so shocking, it puts all other gore websites to shame. They're all tame compared to this website, imo. I've only been on it once, a friend of mine showed me it. I know it's still around because as I was reading through this thread, I went to see if it was still up.

I won't say what it is because I'll probably get dubs or banned, but gore lovers probably know exactly what it is. It has tortures, ISIS murders, all kinds of murders, suicides, the lot.

And ogrish.com

I remember when I first saw the video of the "unknown russian soldier" I almost threw up.

Good old times...
Was that the one soldier who was executed by Chechens?

There's one website, that is still around, that I've seen, that is so shocking, it puts all other gore websites to shame. They're all tame compared to this website, imo. I've only been on it once, a friend of mine showed me it. I know it's still around because as I was reading through this thread, I went to see if it was still up.

I won't say what it is because I'll probably get dubs or banned, but gore lovers probably know exactly what it is. It has tortures, ISIS murders, all kinds of murders, suicides, the lot.
Bestgore? That's the only one I know though.

The weber networks are terror...

Was on a mma forum and started to bat it back and forth on the pm with a female member. We agreed to meet up when a business trip of mine allowed me to deviate to a convenient stopover in said female members city. I though I was going to get my bang on with this elfish martial mama, but instead she no showed at the meet spot (The Honey Hole Tavern) Couldn't get a hold of her and I decided that I would just get my drink on and make the best of a shit situation.
The whole night some dude at the end of the bar kept staring and gesturing to me in subtle ways, thought he was for da gay jesus, but as it turns out he was stood up too, and coincidentally was a very knowledgeable in teh ufc's, we commiserated and bonded like glue, he got me hammered and enamored to the point of me draping myself on him telling the guy how much I loved him (bro), evidently we made it back to his pad. Didn't remember much else but the place being "mooded up" and the movie the Dark Crystal playing in the background. I may have well been an amoeba swimming in swamp water I was so drunk, consciousness being a relative term at this point, but what I do remember before I faded into oblivion was seeing my user account info up on a screen adjacent the room, It registered enough for me to attempt to get up but my arms and legs would not comply to my instinct to run, the last thing I remember is my hair being stroked and a voice whispering in my ear, "it will all be OK hun"

With out getting into this any more than I have, this pretty much represents what I went through, but with a few differences that you can make out on your own.

Lmfao! You were Kardashians FIRST victim. Vroomy will be enraged with jealousy when he finds out.

I cannot fathom why people seek out these horrific videos. I'll never understand it.

I know that depraved shit goes on... doesn't mean I need to see it. Once you've seen something, it can be very hard to remove it from your memory.

The extent of my scary internet was "uglypeople.com" and "ratemypoo.com"

Also 2 girls 1 cup

Nope, I know that one, it's tame compared to the one I've seen.
Damn, I thought that one was pretty gruesome. I've visited that site a few times, due to morbid curiosity but I always regret it afterwards.

aW6pbNd_460s.jpg

Me too. I literally felt sick to my stomach.

Was he pleading for his life? I think he was... Can't remember though.

But remember reading that those guys were killed by the Russian army afterwards, but I don't know if that was just a rumour.

The video I saw he wasn't pleading for his life.

The killer stepped on his head and stuck the knife in his throat. The sound that he made was awful...there were plenty of videos like this on ogrish (i think it's called liveleak now and it's not as hardcore as it's used to be.)

Back