Has anybody ever clotheslined somebody in MMA?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clotheslining is powerful, need to see more of these in MMA

If I was an MMA coach all my fighters would have this tool in their belt

They would have to fight in a boxing ring so that you could use the ropes to propel your opponent into and get that bounce back proper like

No but for real a ridge-hand is a martial art strike that resembles a worthless clothesline attack, and Ive never seen one used in MMA. Unless you count those reverse hammers that Keith Hackney threw on Yarborough when he was down. Shout out to Hackney for using the over-hand palm strike to drop that sucker.

That will arise in the next breed of new breed MMA Fighters. This new breed we have now gave us the oblique kick and front kick to the face. The evolution of the sport is never ending.

It is more popular in basketball because you cannot punch people in their heads. In MMA, you can punch, kick, elbow and knee

CLOTHESLINED.jpg

We did see the Boston Crab this year, I look forward to clotheslines and pile-drivers in 2018.

We did see the Boston Crab this year, I look forward to clotheslines and pile-drivers in 2018.
We already got DDTs, pile-drivers, powerbombs, and a few suplexes.

I look forward to clotheslines, Bas Rutten said they'd be effective.

Now those Hogan style parries would be cool.

It is more popular in basketball because you cannot punch people in their heads. In MMA, you can punch, kick, elbow and knee

CLOTHESLINED.jpg

Basketball is the GOAT combat sport

On topic, pretty sure Wes Sims clotheslined the bajeesus out of Frank Mur

Is that what Todd Differ tried to do to Mir?!

No. It’s a dumb fucking move cause it leaves you wide open for the counter.

giphy.gif

Back