Has any other UFC champion had more low quality opponents than Ronda?

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In the history of the UFC or MMA for that matter has there been a champion which has faced more less skilled opponents than Rousey? There are none.

Even Royce had better opponents to fight.

giphy.gif

Nope. No one. Royce is close but I can't name a single legit female fighter besides Ronda. It's so bad. Entertaining. But terrible.

Fedor mixed in a good opponent for every 7 cans or so in Pride. When he had to fight 3 good opponents back to back, he wilted, hard.

Jon Jones just fights old men and middleweights. I learned this by reading sherdog.

Propose better opponents for her or STFU.

And I dislike her a lot...

Who the hell else is she to face? She's cleaned out her division. Her skill is going to force the evolution of WMMA. If anything, we should be thanking her.

I don't think so, but to be fair she is in the weakest UFC division so it is expected.

Fedor mixed in a good opponent for every 7 cans or so in Pride. When he had to fight 3 good opponents back to back, he wilted, hard.

Didn't he fight a couple TV Hosts as well?

Amazing how shertards forget who the GOAT HW is.

In the history of MMA champions? 145 champ Cyborg Santos.

At least he didn't do a Cro Cop and fight Alberto Del Rio.

In the history of the UFC or MMA for that matter has there been a champion which has faced more less skilled opponents than Rousey? There are none.

Even Royce had better opponents to fight.

No he did not. Royce had opponents who didn't even know submissions or didn't know how to strike. He had opponents who were handpicked by his family to ensure he would look good. Shamrock was the only exception. Kimo could strike and he could wrestle but he didn't know submissions. The women Ronda faces are well aware of submissions, grappling and striking. They may not be experts at all 3 but they aren't completely ignorant about any of those things while some of Royce's opponents were. The difference is so profound that Royce would take on a man 100 pounds heavier than he, but Ronda's opponents are so much closer in skill that she won't even fight a woman 10 pounds heavier! That's the proof right there. Ronda is unwilling to give up 10m pounds but Royce would give up 100 pounds such as to Severn who knew no submissions or virtually no subs. Severn didn't even know to watch out for a triangle choke!!!

Nope. No one. Royce is close but I can't name a single legit female fighter besides Ronda. It's so bad. Entertaining. But terrible.

Royce isn't really fair. Royce fought guys 70 pounds heavier then him. Ronda doesn't want to fight someone 10 pounds heavier. Not saying she's not right but come on.

Back