has any body used these

MMAFIGHT3R

White Belt
Reaction score
has any body used these if so do they work as well as it says it does hoy many pills are in one bottle im 5'1 and a half i weight 183 im trying to get down to 130-140 fast im 17 would you suggest using somthing elss i have a 40 pound heavy bag and weights i use i usualy train from 1 hr - 1 hr 30 mins SALE Thermorexin Diet Pill for Rapid Weightloss 90ct $29 $29.99 - Bodybuilding Supplements Diet Pills Herbal Weight Loss Products World Class nutrition.com and this is a serious question id like to get down to 130-140 in at least 1 year

Post your diet first.

i usualy eat alot of food like bruttios pizza chinese food corn dogs stuff like that but i got to crack down on what i eat im trying to eat sandwitches stuff like that i know what i eat like junk food is no good for me so im only gonna eat healthy foods from now on cause if i really wanna reach my goal and to reach it i have to be willing to do what ever it takes

Save your money. Read the FAQ and adjust your diet accordingly.

Work on your grammar as well. Punctuation will do for your posts what the FAQ will do for your weight.

seriously, educate yourself on spelling first, then nutrition

Back