Has Anderson Silva ever bled in a fight

You need to put some honey on that biscuit boy
I do both, bruh.

You just see that interview w Bisping? He be back, trust me, he be back. I'll keep the supplies warm n ready

Shows how good he was at anticipating and rolling with punches to absorb their power. And how his reflexes and speed have declined now.

why not at all, welcome back to the forums man, try not to get banned on your new account.
Thing is, I DIDN'T get banned and have had an account since 2006. All of a sudden, the password just stopped working. Can't get the site to respond to why I can't back in it.

Thing is, I DIDN'T get banned and have had an account since 2006. All of a sudden, the password just stopped working. Can't get the site to respond to why I can't back in it.
Now the question is, what was your previous unbanned account?

You could see blood in his mouth/lips after he got finished in the 1st Weidman fight. Probably by the GNP. His nose was bleeding after the 1st round of Hendo as well. There was abit of blood in the Murray fight. He had a cut over his left eye after the Leben fight too

In fairness, you don’t fight Lightning Lee and escape with all the pints you came in with.

I came here to see photo evidence, I’m surprised there has been none posted so far

I think it’s actually true medically. I read it somewhere
Their skin regenerates 'more', but it's not 'tougher' in the sense that they don't cut as easy.

That's why blacks are prone to scarring more, because the skin regenerates more than skin with less pigmentation.

To state the obvious with Anderson, he very rarely took punishment in fights.

Pretty sure he got a bloody nose in the first Chael fight

Back