• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has a movie ever brought the man tears for you? What scene?

When Chuck Norris died in Return of the Dragon.

The ending of Field of Dreams hits me in the feels pretty hard. I played hours upon hours of baseball with my dad when I was younger. Now that he’s gone, I can’t even watch the end of that movie anymore.

The ending of Field of Dreams hits me in the feels pretty hard. I played hours upon hours of baseball with my dad when I was younger. Now that he’s gone, I can’t even watch the end of that movie anymore.
I lost my dad as a young age. Used to be a gymnast and he was my coach,so i get the feels sometimes when i see a father son team (usually in boxing)

Again though, Stannis dropped the whole fight over the throne on a dime, & took his entire army north to go defend the kingdom. As soon as he believed it was really in danger. That's some good king shit right there

Just protecting his asset. But it was some good king shit.

How green was my valley, when the pastor can't marry his sweet heart because of her father. :(

Last edited:
Plenty of movies bring the tears but the Johnny walker commercial from a few years ago brings the most feels.

It's a Wonderful Life.
Every fucking year. Every fucking time.
Zuzu petals, man. Zuzu petals for the richest man in town.

this one always gets to me..

I forget for the moment I think dude is a douche IRL, but the scene is
powerful.

Bullshit. Stannis wanted to protect the realm, more than he wanted the throne. Agree to disagree though, I respect your opinion. Even if you don't rekkanize the one true king

I still hold out hope that book stannis doesn't die and jon and dany give him the throne.

I dont remember the exact scene but The Pursuit of Happiness is undefeated in making me tear up all 3-4 times I've seen it

W. Smith is a weird dude, but jesus fucking christ did he knock that role out of the god damn park.

The subway bathroom scene. Brings the feels.

This scene. It can make you laugh then cry in the span of a few seconds.

[yt]

Still remember the first time watching it when it came out.

OK

the one scene that always fucks me up is at the end of Schindlers list where hes by the car with his wife,about to make his escape,and he starts panicking when he realized he could have done more and saved more lives,and is on the verge of a breakdown at the enormity of what he was involved with,hits him. Thats one of the most powerful scenes ever put to film.

A bunch of times but mostly the catch scene in Field of Dreams.
Came in to say this

Hug your dad if you're lucky enough to still have him

Back