• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has A Just Bleed God Ever Been Champion In The UFC?

bogeyj

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the just bleed fighting style isn't necessarily conducive to winning championships.

with that said, who are some legit just bleed gods who have been champs in the UFC? off the top of my head I can only think of Olives and maybe Chuck <{JustBleed}>

BJ. Won all his title fights via finish, and his record for most title defenses at LW still stands to this day.

bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy-2.gif.9de7eb4aa33c118b4f2ad6ea883d2c05.gif

we need a new term for people who are the opposite of the JBG mentality. Fighters like esparza, khabib, aljo.

we need a new term for people who are the opposite of the JBG mentality. Fighters like esparza, khabib, aljo.
People need to start appreciate skill more than untalented brawlers. I'll watch a Khabib, Valentina, GSP, Fiziev, Islam and Adesanya fight over guys like Gaethje any day of the week.

However. Fedor is clearly the just bleed GOAT.

Back