Harrison seeks hair tips from Masvidal despite hairline: "He has really nice hair"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“Oh my god! He is insane,” Kayla Harrison told reporters of Jorge Masvidal at the PFL 2019: 4 post-fight press conference. “He’s literally nuts. Masvidal and I… so he has really nice hair. In Florida, my hair gets really frizzy. I have naturally curly hair, but it gets really frizzy. So, he was like, ‘Askren does a lot of clinching so maybe you can show me some judo throws.’ I was like, ‘I’ll show you some judo throws if you give me some hair products.'”

“He was FaceTiming with Mike (Brown) the other day and I was like, ‘Listen, I know you said you were going to give me a discount, but now I want it for free because I know you’re rolling in the dough after that knockout.'”

There are a lot of great fighters and big-time personalities that train at American Top Team. With Jorge Masvidal’s meteoric rise and highlight reel knockout, Harrison is certainly happy that Masvidal is on her side.

“I mean, who does that?”, Harrison said of Masvidal’s performance at UFC 239. “He’s crazy! I love it!”

Kayla hairline:
images

Masvidal hairline:
images

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...jorge-masvidal-judo-advice-for-hair-products/

Masvidal is in the top of world right now and i love it, 16 years after he deserves this recognition!!! Goatsvidal vs Usman book that shit Dana the bald.

The question is... Who can bench more? Probably Harrison.

What's the point? Ate you simply stating facts, or are you looking for some discussion? Why not ask a question? Is that so hard to do?

Reported.

There isn't enough threads on the goat masvidal, we need a masvidal sub forum

What's the point? Ate you simply stating facts, or are you looking for some discussion? Why not ask a question? Is that so hard to do?

Reported.
I can't imagine it being too hard to do if a simpleton such as yourself can manage four questions in one shitty post.

I can't imagine it being too hard to do if a simpleton such as yourself can manage four questions in one shitty post.

There were 5 questions. I guess math isn't for you.

Ben was really about to dry hump Mas and get a quick shot to the belt on an unimpressive run in the UFC after all that smack of him beating GSP for years. Mas deserves all the love and respect he can get for stopping Ben in his tracks so violently.

I wonder what the odds would be on an arm wreslting match between the two.

There isn't enough threads on the goat masvidal, we need a masvidal sub forum
nice reaching there

Cejudo hype > Masvidal hype

Conor > everyone else and its not close

Ben was really about to dry hump Mas and get a quick shot to the belt on an unimpressive run in the UFC after all that smack of him beating GSP for years. Mas deserves all the love and respect he can get for stopping Ben in his tracks so violently.

Guys like us who know the sport well understand that Ben has nothing to offer Georges.

Back