Hardy deadass the GOAT

Mirg should keep a neutral position at all times as a ref. Hate Hardy all you want, dont be so dumb to call the fight a tko and then be mad he did a fortnight dance? You want to stop him Mirg? Just gave him way more hype!

Miragliotta didn't looked impressed or happy at all with that result? Weird.
Not that weird. There are plenty of things to be unimpressed by: Hardy as a person, the fact that Hardy isn't actually UFC caliber yet keeps getting main card slots, the fact that Hardy was dancing like he won the Superbowl after beating a complete can, etc. Take your pick.

in retrospect i wish they had arlovski fight hardy and rothwell fight adams. would have been at least two more fights possibly worth watching.

Is it just me, or did Hardy do the goth dance?
tenor.gif

i hate his face and attitude. not even surprised of his past either.
i cant wait for him to lose

Dead ass...

So grateful I'm getting old and nobody I hang around talks like that.

Not sure how old you are but nobody I talk to says that either..

its also sad that he not only uses weird slang but doesnt make sense at the same time.

Hardy deadass IS the goat would make sense

Why does anyone think this man has done anything to suggest he belongs in the octagon with Francis?

P.s. Greg is a TUF level fighter

Who would hae thought Hardy would have Juan that Juan.

Don't wanna hear nothin else. I mean, how can you not love this man?

I like how mirgliotta sees it as an opportunity to score SJW points by shaking his head at Hardy's celebration. Mirgliotta, you're such a good guy who cares about women. You should get a purple heart for civilians or something you good guy you.

Not sure how old you are but nobody I talk to says that either..

its also sad that he not only uses weird slang but doesnt make sense at the same time.

Hardy deadass IS the goat would make sense
its ebonics bro

I hope ts "deadass" gets lou gehrig's disease.

I don't know what people are on about the ref.
It looks to me like he is cracking a smile as he walks away, he looks amused by the silly dance, not mad or angry or whatever.
But ofc some idiots will use it to rip on the ref before they even have a clue what's going on.

Back