• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardest, most Intimidating Nicknames in the UFC

How about the time when Rory MacDonald was known as "The Waterboy", a name that is sure to strike fear into the heart of any opponent.

Best nicknames:

Nightmare
Rampage
Cro Cop
Axe Murderer
Rumble
Jacare
Shogun

How about the time when Rory MacDonald was known as "The Waterboy", a name that is sure to strike fear into the heart of any opponent.

I think he's calling himself 'red king' now which is still pretty cringy but perhaps a little better.

Nick Diaz

But in all honesty Rory's nick is my personal favorite. The Red King is the Gaelic translation of Rory -- to English. That's pretty dope

Last edited:
I am not down with these new silly 'sarcastic' nicknames like 'Cupcake' or 'Cringemaster'. That sh*t is whack af to me. Now I don't like Nunes at all (who does) but 'The Lioness' is a scary nickname and she completes it with the lion mask.

nintchdbpict0002914052331.jpg

Laugh all you want but the subconscious mind doesn't get jokes. Deep down on a subconscious level you know that fighters are shook when they know they are expected to get into the cage with a big apex predator carnivorous mammal with big fangs and scary eyes. It's a good look for her.

I can't get over that her nickname is "The Lioness," but she wears a male lion mask.

I get she's a lesbian and all, but then wouldn't it make more sense if her nickname was "The Lion" and she wore a female lioness mask?

Not MMA but: Nathan ‘Carnage’ Corbett

The Axe Murderer
The Last Emperor

The two GoaT MMA nicknames, in my opinion.

if we're talking pure scare factor, then nothing beats "Axe Murderer" .

This, and the man lived upto it literally lol

p7140002-1.jpg

See the chain is a good accessory, it's like is he going to break it with his bare hands? Is he so dangerous and powerful and wild he needs to be restrained with a massive chain? Good example.

if we're talking pure scare factor, then nothing beats "Axe Murderer" .
giphy.gif

Definitely one of the best. Going into the fight opponents are going to be thinking if something goes wrong, if the ref is too slow this psycho could kill them.

wandscream.gif

Back