Happy Valentine's Day Sherdog!!!

Kalmyk Fighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
12745786_1254978707864521_1853345357262799334_n.jpg

A bunch of girls shared that insta and FB. Pretty lame sounds made up

Dee Delvin seems to be a keeper for sure and Conor must think so as well because she is always with him, most fighters have to leave their wife for 3 months in my opinion because their relationship must suck but they claim to not want to be around Drama but she goes everywhere and does everything including sits there and films his workouts so he can watch himself and pick out mistakes. He seems to be whipping ass just fine having her around. I think for Christmas he bout her some kind of 20,000 dollar watch and a sports car so her patience is paying off big time

I wish there were more girls here.

S. Valentine is my city's patron saint, he was executed and buried here.

Too bad it's true. Conor was broke and on benefits before the UFC called.

You can believe every piece of propaganda you hear or read but even if that were true it's still not dirt poor like what Aldo came from.

maybe she didnt go to school and had no other talents so conor was her best bet and she got lucky

You can believe every piece of propaganda you hear or read but even if that were true it's still not dirt poor like what Aldo came from.

That's because Ireland have a benefits system that "looks after" poor people. How did Aldo come into this discussion?

this is a bogus holiday started decades ago by women to strong-arm more attention and money out of their men. Complete pointless holiday....until men get their own day (other than mothers/father's day)

....we live in a era of equality, right girls?

...and it's no longer just flowers and a box of candy. society has upgraded it to dinner, day spa and diamonds.

....i mean Christmas was 1.5 months ago. you females didn't get enough then? .....christ almighty.

it's like every 2 months i have to spend a G on some bull$hit.

That's because Ireland have a benefits system that "looks after" poor people. How did Aldo come into this discussion?

Aldo is more of a success story than Conor. Conor was never poor I refuse to believe that maybe not rich but not poor by the actual meaning of the word. He was probably exploiting that system much like many people in America exploit welfare system

Thanks, bro.

Now, let's each get back to masturcrying...

Aldo is more of a success story than Conor. Conor was never poor I refuse to believe that maybe not rich but not poor by the actual meaning of the word. He was probably exploiting that system much like many people in America exploit welfare system
Are you going to compare Aldo to Conor for the rest of your life?

Happy Valentines Sherbros.

#mcgregorsportsbonerinpink

Back