Happy new year

Hat dude literally was just like, "Guess I'll start winging punches and this woman and dude standing here"

The takedown was up there at the end
Nice sambo throw at the beginning

The trend in association of retarded street brawling and alcohol consumption...a story as old as time.

What a bunch of fucking retards.

Poor asshole in blue caught an asswhooping just for being next to that dumb cumt swinging a fucking candle or whatever that was.

What a bunch of fucking retards.

Poor asshole in blue caught an asswhooping just for being next to that dumb cumt swinging a fucking candle or whatever that was.

I don't know what that girl grabbed, Looks like a glass of some sort because liquid came pouring out of it. Either way she got what she deserved for attempting to use a weapon in a bar fight but that poor guy in the blue was just an innocent bystander and wound up getting rocked multiple times.

I don't know what that girl grabbed, Looks like a glass of some sort because liquid came pouring out of it. Either way she got what she deserved for attempting to use a weapon in a bar fight but that poor guy in the blue was just an innocent bystander and wound up getting rocked multiple times.

Girls who put guys in harms way during bar fights are a pet peeve of mine.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people throw cheap shots from the perimeter of a fight/brawl at someone who is fully engaged in fighting someone else.
Pure 100% Coward move.
"I want to hurt someone but I don't want to square up and be in a fair fight"

She is guilty of both.

I watched and rewinded a few times, I think you are right that she hit someone with the bottom of a pretty large drink glass. She is lucky it didn't shatter as she and the poor schmuck she assaulted both could have gotten cut.