HAPPY NEW YEAR!

tat2man5k

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Sherbros and Shersisters...I hope I don't get flamed or carded for this, but I'm drunk and feeling fine. That said, Happy New Year to all. Differences aside, whether it be our favorite fighters, sexual orientation, religion or race, I truly hope everyone has a great year and peace to all. ALL.

Even Conor fans!

***EDIT***
oh, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Last edited:
eddie-murphy-merry-new-year.gif

Sherbros and Shersisters...I hope I don't get flamed or carded for this, but I'm drunk and feeling fine. That said, Happy New Year to all. Differences aside, whether it be our favorite fighters, sexual orientation, religion or race, I truly hope everyone has a great year and peace to all. ALL.

Even Conor fans!

***EDIT***
oh, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I might have to delete this because of your edit.

Even Conor fans!

***EDIT***
oh, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Happy new year bruv! We got 9 mins to go here in NYC

Happy New year you human cockfighting savages!

Seasons beatings to all!

May the Just Bleed God bless us all in 2022 with glorious beautiful violence, may the best man or woman win in devastating decisive fashion and hopefully without any serious injuries!

Back