Happy birthday to the GOAT

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

oh if it was another mcgregor thread I would put you on ignore. too much crap coming out of you recently

"I'll put you on ignore" is the most bitchmade threat ever lol.

Do it fucker

I still find it odd that the nogueira brothers fed a carrot to a bus but Mcgregor feeds the bus a dolly.

Its also Joe Rogans birthday today

fuck off. mcgregor fans are cancer. that's why khabib has to win, whether you think he did a good job against iaquinta or not. I didn't like the fight so my hopes are not that high, but imagine mcgregor with another belt? as a "co-owner"? his fans are insufferable, he is insufferable. khabib has to clean the ufc from evil, just like when GSP did when he defeated bisping

fuck off. mcgregor fans are cancer. that's why khabib has to win, whether you think he did a good job against iaquinta or not. I didn't like the fight so my hopes are not that high, but imagine mcgregor with another belt? as a "co-owner"? his fans are insufferable, he is insufferable. khabib has to clean the ufc from evil, just like when GSP did when he defeated bisping
{<jimmies}

<{MingNope}>

I am not one you can generalise, friend.

but I understand some people only see black and white
I mean, I definitely can since you're one of the people opening threads with "mcgregoat" in it. that's a clear sign of autism. not sure if you can be cured though

He is the King.

If it wasn't for him Conor vs Khabib would not have happened.

Back