@Gold
Reaction score
July 31, 1987

nH1lvyQvfbL5GKScTtT6zkIvDEn.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093437/

MV5BMTkzNTg2MzA5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI3NTk2MDE@._V1_SX1500_CR001500999_AL_.jpg

Spent my summers where they filmed it

santa-cruz-beach-boardwalk-sunset-calgeo-photos.jpg
Have you been to watch it on the big screen sat on the beach?

My favourite vampire movie of all time. Walking the boardwalk for the first time with Santa Cruz being 45ish minutes away from me, I couldn't believe it, 15 year old me would have flipped out considering I used to put it on every night to fall asleep.

Have you been to watch it on the big screen sat on the beach?

My favourite vampire movie of all time. Walking the boardwalk for the first time with Santa Cruz being 45ish minutes away from me, I couldn't believe it, 15 year old me would have flipped out considering I used to put it on every night to fall asleep.
No, have you? I've only been to concerts on the beach not movies. We usually go early, swim and do stuff on the boardwalk then drink at the bowling alley bar across the street after having dinner on the pier. If I'm there at night it's usually for a concert at the Catalyst.

No, have you? I've only been to concerts on the beach not movies. We usually go early, swim and do stuff on the boardwalk then drink at the bowling alley bar across the street after having dinner on the pier. If I'm there at night it's usually for a concert at the Catalyst.
I would have loved to! Only issue was it started airing at 9pm on like a Wednesday and being old and work commitments getting in the way it never happened. I will before I move though hopefully.
I totally fangirled on this, I was supremely underweight though so was a bit worried I was going to slip under the bar. But it was in the movie so I loved getting on it.
8eea87276222cc102e1a6497832d2cd5.jpg

I would have loved to! Only issue was it started airing at 9pm on like a Wednesday and being old and work commitments getting in the way it never happened. I will before I move though hopefully.
I totally fangirled on this, I was supremely underweight though so was a bit worried I was going to slip under the bar. But it was in the movie so I loved getting on it.
8eea87276222cc102e1a6497832d2cd5.jpg
Yeah a late night during the week is rough unless you live there. I've been on those too and I always worry its going to get stuck.

Yeah a late night during the week is rough unless you live there. I've been on those too and I always worry its going to get stuck.
Thing I like about SC as well is the boardwalk shops aren't selling generic seaside tat. It's nice wandering around the shops and the fish restaurants are decent.

I can remember thinking that movie was fantastic when I was younger.

Then a few years ago I watched it again and was wondering what the heck did I see in that film.

Thing I like about SC as well is the boardwalk shops aren't selling generic seaside tat. It's nice wandering around the shops and the fish restaurants are decent.
Yeah the shops have good clothes and I like the seafood restaurants in the area. The university campus is cool, up in the woods and the downtown area has some good spots too. I took my girl to a show at the Catalyst and we wandered around the area and found a nice wine bar.

Back