Hannah (2019)

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Show on Amazon Prime. I'm not one of those weirdos who can thematically break down a movie. So I can't really give you a solid review. But it's nice to see kinaman and enos back together again after The Killing.

It's trippy hearing his real accent. Pretty good show so far. I liked the 2011 movie. This came out before all the female empowerment crap, (The movie) so the show is ok, and not running on that stuff.

Good action scenes, they throw mma into everything now, but they use it effectively here.

So far so good but I've only seen 2 episodes, pace is a tad slow sometimes so if you want nothing but action your out of luck, but when they do happen they deliver.

7.5/10

I remember this movie. I was wondering if the show was connected to that. The movie was ok but I felt like it could have done a lot more and just was a bit to boring. I might check this show out eventually. Is the whole season out or are they doing a week by week type thing?

I remember this movie. I was wondering if the show was connected to that. The movie was ok but I felt like it could have done a lot more and just was a bit to boring. I might check this show out eventually. Is the whole season out or are they doing a week by week type thing?
It's all out. 8 episodes. It's like basically a more drawn out remake of the movie.

It's all out. 8 episodes. It's like basically a more drawn out remake of the movie.

Might be better than the movie in that case. I'll add this to my list. Got so much shit I need to watch.

Might be better than the movie in that case. I'll add this to my list. Got so much shit I need to watch.
Yep I've been looking for something new. This is actually holding my attention.

The one with Saoirse Ronan was surprisingly good. Gotta check this show out.

Yep I've been looking for something new. This is actually holding my attention.

Yep and I forgot you mentioned the characters from the killing our in it. That should be good I enjoyed the killing a lot, me and my wife actually.

Back