• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hanging steak

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I bought a hanging steak. I have no experience cooking them. Any tips?

Not sure about hanging steak, but @SMYD is the resident expert on tube steak.

Never tried one. I prefer thick cut ribeye.

This is off topic, but my local grocery store carries thick cut chuck eye steaks. They're half the price of a rib eye & equally as good in my opinion. I always looked for the most marbled ones

My steak was depressed and hung itself too :(

They have a lot of flavor and very tender. They aren't very popular because they aren't pretty to look at. Its a cut a butcher normally keeps for himself. Make sure you trim off the connective tissue and silver skin if hes not been done already. I normally grill it like any other steak medium rare. It can be kind of cube shaped so make sure you sear all sides.

They have a lot of flavor and very tender. They aren't very popular because they aren't pretty to look at. Its a cut a butcher normally keeps for himself. Make sure you trim off the connective tissue and silver skin if hes not been done already. I normally grill it like any other steak medium rare. It can be kind of cube shaped so make sure you sear all sides.

I like to marinate steak in balsamic vinegar. Have you ever done that for hanger?

I bought a hanging steak. I have no experience cooking them. Any tips?

NVpIM2ptOHhYRzVmUk5rM1NrNlFxYVV6enV4aGk2UFRJMmxPckdDUUVNWkVUdTh0bHBsa1BLQTZ4VjlHK1BzRzl6SVkvaWY5UU53V2VDLzVQMUE1ZE5TRmJrdU9jSmliaHo0S3o5Z1ZXM2pNNnJXWUJ6RmNJZjluU3dtOS9GMUVXYlh3eU1yR3RWV3pJMytBRk1JNjQ0Qy9pSmEyUU9kQWVSSllZc3JxSXRFTzYrT0Qxa3hWb2NLVDM3WEZlZ1B6amI3aVRPQjFDZUZPKy9CRkpQZjArdz09

I like to marinate steak in balsamic vinegar. Have you ever done that for hanger?

I have with Flanks but never with hangers. Normally season hangers with a little bit of steak spice (dill seed coriander seed, garlic, onion powder chili flakes) or Salt and Pepper because it already has such a strong natural flavor

i have 3 inches of hanging tube steak in my pants right now
namean ?

Back