'Hands up, don't shoot' says murderer...

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
Detroit — A convicted killer's controversial comments stirred up the sentencing hearing Wednesday of two men involved in a high-profile, brutal murder of two Westland teens.

Fredrick Young, 26, of Detroit and Felando Hunter, 24, of Jackson were sentenced to spend the rest of their lives behind bars Wednesday for the killings of Jacob Kudla and Jourdan Bobbish, who had gone into Detroit to buy drugs.

Allowed by the presiding judge to speak before his sentence was announced, Young gave a rambling statement about recent high-profile deaths of African-Americans that drew gasps from many in the courtroom.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...men-sentenced-deaths-westland-teens/22095085/

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck him. Let him rot.

Well hopefully he takes this time in prison to reflect upon his actions and the error of his ways.

I think not murdering people is a simple rule to abide by. I've little sympathy for those who do so for reasons other than self-defense.

strange words coming from an executioner.

yea this guy definitely getting raped in prison

You are so naive. Weak, non-violent, non-affiliated members get raped. A violent murderer who probably has a bunch of street/gang ties is the one that does the raping.

He's part of the reason why those men died the way they did at the hands of the police.

Who the fuck goes into Detroit to buy drugs?

I'd be stunned not to be killed in that situation.

Teenagers ... idiots ...

Another article:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...-hunter-jourdan-bobbish-jacob-kudla/22097651/

Carrie Bobbish said her son was a typical 17-year-old boy.

"He loved the city of Detroit, never worried about being there," she said. "He had no fear. He never felt in danger or thought he would be hurt, let alone murdered."

That attitude is far from normal. And that is exactly why, when you have kids, you are wise to leave areas where they are able to endanger themselves so readily.

Another article:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...-hunter-jourdan-bobbish-jacob-kudla/22097651/

Carrie Bobbish said her son was a typical 17-year-old boy.

"He loved the city of Detroit, never worried about being there," she said. "He had no fear. He never felt in danger or thought he would be hurt, let alone murdered."

That attitude is far from normal. And that is exactly why, when you have kids, you are wise to leave areas where they are able to endanger themselves so readily.

But why killing them? Just rob them and get lost. Why you need to murder them? Thats pure evil

Well, here's to him getting euthanized. Hands up, go to sleep.

You are so naive. Weak, non-violent, non-affiliated members get raped. A violent murderer who probably has a bunch of street/gang ties is the one that does the raping.

Doesn't sound much better to me. Gay sex either way.

These guys should be tortured to death. It's a waste of money keeping them alive.

Back