hand wraps

mtljoe

White Belt
Reaction score
was havin a debate with a guy at work today.when i wrap my hands i wrap in between the knukles.he doesnt and says i shouldnt.i see it as a matter of prefernce.and i prefer in between.what say you.

was havin a debate with a guy at work today.when i wrap my hands i wrap in between the knukles.he doesnt and says i shouldnt.i see it as a matter of prefernce.and i prefer in between.what say you.

when he breaks his fingers or a bone in his hand, it'll change his mind.

If you have the long wraps i say between the knuckle if you have the shorter 108 inch wraps then i dont think you have the length you need to do it. Btw i have mexican wraps so +1 to between the knuckles

mexican and between is the only way!:icon_chee

The only time Iwould not go between is if I borrowed some wraps and they were the shorter wraps. If you have the 180" mexican wraps between fo shizzle.

^^same here. I hardly use shorter wraps anymore, even for MMA gloves, and I prefer Mexican semi-elastic anyway. Inbetween the knucks is the way to go.

180" + between for sure.,..even the mT way you go between

if he is using standard "mma" or everlast style wraps I am sure they are too short to wrap between your fingers. Tell him to get some mexican style stretchy handwraps that are 180" long unlike the everlast style that are usually 108" long. he will never not wrap between his fingers again.

Also try using your space bar a little more often. For instance use a space after a period, preferably 2 spaces after a period but I would be happy with one.

Back