Hammer, Tito... Scott Coker?

Unbreakabull

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Would Scott Coker made a good fighter manager? (for the kids out there)

With the era of marginal celebrity management and ex fighter con men upon us, do you think Scotty Coke can compete with these guys? Would he consider this a step down from big time fight promoter, or is this meant to be?
th

Could he possibly live up to this caliber of manager?

th

Could he know as much about what NOT to do as this man?

th

Is Scotty Coke already a manager or heading somewhere else and I'm out of the loop and this threads useless? Is Hammer even still alive? Only time will tell

Last edited:
With the era of marginal celebrity management and ex fighter con men upon us, do you think Scotty Coke can compete with these guys? Would he consider this a step down from big time fight promoter, or is this meant to be?
th

th

th

Is Scotty Coke already a manager or heading somewhere else and I'm out of the loop and this threads useless? Is Hammer even still alive? Only time will tell

What are you trying to say?

Useless thread is useless wasteland?

silly thread is asking should the now jobless Coker become a fighter manager,
answer NO

Would not be surprised if he joins the Zuffa forces in a big way. I know Zuffa thinks highly of him. He deserves it imo.

th

th

th

What's your angle?

TS, you've managed to connect Tito, Hammer and Coker. Job well done, sir.

I'm guessing he's thinking Scott Coker could become a manager for fighter(s)? Just, you know, just a guess

The UFC would be stupid not to keep Coker on in some capacity. He came the closest of putting together a long-running viable competitor to the UFC in the US. He's got a good head for the business. I'm sure they would rather have him applying his knowledge and skill for rather than against them.

I'll say this. Any fighter signing with Tito is either half or full on retarded. Look how he messed up most of his career.

Back