International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

There is a vocal right wing side that is anti-Israel for reasons that I’m sure we can guess. Like Alex Jones and Fuentes are Pro “Palestinian” and anti-Israel for reasons….

Indeed, and there are plenty of right wingers vocally anti-Palestine for reasons equally guessable.

Both sides attract quite a lot of hatred because both have behaved in a very contemptible manner in the conflict and it's history and are the subject of plenty of modern CTard narratives.

Jews control the world and whatever, while Muslims are trying to destroy the West with a wave of invasions - all patently nonsensical of course.

not that part, genius. how did you come to the conclusion that "the west isn't the crux of every problem in the middle east?" and can we take bets on what led you to that conclusion? lol

You don't think Iran being a radical fascist state rooted in Jihadist idealogy is oppressive?

The IRGC and Hezbollah fucks over the citizens of their nations a million fold more than western liberalism on a day to day basis….

Even if Israel didn’t exist, you would have rape victims being stoned or women getting beat to death over having a slip of their hair showing from their hijab…You can’t blame the woke west for those kinda semantics, can you?

You don't think Iran being a radical fascist state rooted in Jihadist idealogy is oppressive?

The IRGC and Hezbollah fucks over the citizens of their nations a million fold more than western liberalism on a day to day basis….
absolute bullshit. like legitimately not even worth replying to.
Even if Israel didn’t exist, you would have rape victims being stoned or women getting beat to death over having a slip of their hair showing from their hijab…You can’t blame the woke west for those kinda semantics, can you?
oh so because sometimes arabs are awful to each other, we're supposed to excuse when everyone else is awful to them? for the record, i never said the west is responsible for islamic fundamentalists. but to pretend islamic fundamentalism is more detrimental to the middle east than western geopolitics is legitimately asinine. body count/death alone will tell you this.
Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRGC aren’t jihadist groups? You still running on them being freedom fighters?

<Neil01>
no you goof. you're trying to imply i support their efforts BECAUSE they're jihadist groups (which is also not fully true). that's just not the case. their "jihad" is not just to protect islam. it's to protect their people, infrastructure, resources, land, etc. way more than it is about the religion.

Cmon. You can do it. What does “collapse” mean? What would that have looked like in Gaza? Lol. We both know you won’t answer this.

Hamas collapses because they can't pay salary. Then the PA most likely takes over. Duh. Why are you asking retarded questions.

This is definitely the wrong thread to make left-right accusations, IMO.

It just isn't playing out that way at all.

There might be some strong politics at play, but it certainly isn't working out as a left-right issue.
Indeed this thread is a prime example of how restrictive and foolish two team politics is. I think we all came to that conclusion months ago.

absolute bullshit. like legitimately not even worth replying to.

oh so because sometimes arabs are awful to each other, we're supposed to excuse when everyone else is awful to them? for the record, i never said the west is responsible for islamic fundamentalists. but to pretend islamic fundamentalism is more detrimental to the middle east than western geopolitics is legitimately asinine. body count/death alone will tell you this.

no you goof. you're trying to imply i support their efforts BECAUSE they're jihadist groups (which is also not fully true). that's just not the case. their "jihad" is not just to protect islam. it's to protect their people, infrastructure, resources, land, etc. way more than it is about the religion.
You need to look up what jihadism is….You are awfully naive at best. Hamas does not give a flying fuck about liberating their “people”. I dunno how many times, I have to stress that for y’all chuds.

If they did, they would have attacked the settlers on the west bank not a bunch of random Israeli hipsters at a music concert that were most empathetic towards Palestinians…

Hamas collapses because they can't pay salary. Then the PA most likely takes over. Duh. Why are you asking retarded questions.
Lol. What does collapse look like genius? And the PA just waltzes in to Gaza with Hamas still there and just takes over. And the people of Gaza are fine through it all. Comical.

Fuck, I’ll just spit it out. Hamas and Hezbollah do all that self immolating shit over a “man/woman/whoever the fuck” in the sky…That’s their sworn priority alongside burning every Israeli to bits….The well being of their people is nowhere near those priorities of theirs and it is sickening that you pretend that it is….

Lol. What does collapse look like genius? And the PA just waltzes in to Gaza with Hamas still there and just takes over. And the people of Gaza are fine through it all. Comical.

What a crock of shit and contradictory argument you're trying to make. So when the PA defunds Hamas, it's not ok to let them fail because it will destabilize everything.

But when Israel is trying to do the same exact thing (get rid of Hamas) in a much more destructive way by blowing everything to bits and killing tens of thousands of people, it's completely fine.

Your point is retarded, hypocritical and comical.

Obviously they had the right to defend themselves from this little girl, her family and the first responders who tried to save her. Why even bother denying it at this point?

Fuck, I’ll just spit it out. Hamas and Hezbollah do all that self immolating shit over a “man/woman/whoever the fuck” in the sky…That’s their sworn priority alongside burning every Israeli to bits….The well being of their people is nowhere near those priorities of theirs and it is sickening that you pretend that it is….
yeah you legitimately have no clue what you're talking about. you've apparently never read a single charter or listened to any public speeches and just regurgitate israeli talking points for some reason.
You need to look up what jihadism is….You are awfully naive at best. Hamas does not give a flying fuck about liberating their “people”. I dunno how many times, I have to stress that for y’all chuds.

If they did, they would have attacked the settlers on the west bank not a bunch of random Israeli hipsters at a music concert that were most empathetic towards Palestinians…
well the settlers are largely armed and universally genocidal so it would have likely done very little. i'm not gonna sit here and say hamas has been particularly effective whatsoever militarily. but they have very little in the way of training, education, and funding, as the entirety of the capitalist world is trying to genocide them.

yeah you legitimately have no clue what you're talking about. you've apparently never read a single charter or listened to any public speeches and just regurgitate israeli talking points for some reason.
Yes because Israeli Talking points include criticism of Israeli West Bank Settlers….Are you actually retarded?

well the settlers are largely armed and universally genocidal so it would have likely done very little. i'm not gonna sit here and say hamas has been particularly effective whatsoever militarily.
So there it is. Hamas Apologism. Those corrupt settlers were too scary so they had to kill a bunch of random Israelis that had nothing to do with their oppression…That didn’t do squat for well being of Palestinians anywhere…This is such a retarded take, my god. You make @SammyPops look like a Nobel Laureate with his QAnon conspiracies.

as the entirety of the capitalist world is trying to genocide them.

<WellThere>

The typical “capitalism” battle cry coupled with the Jihadist Apologism…Man, y’all tankie/commie loving cucks can’t think for yourselves and just default to every “west=bad” stance ever. You might as well do us all a favor and just fuck off to Iran…

You know what’s uncanny. The same arguement can be made for the Nazis during WW2. Sure, they are guilty of the holocaust/being overall POS but they also reduced unemployment rates, enacted replenishment of infrastructure and similar sorts of things that you boast about Jihadist groups of being associated with doing too….

What a crock of shit and contradictory argument you're trying to make. So when the PA defunds Hamas, it's not ok to let them fail because it will destabilize everything.

But when Israel is trying to do the same exact thing (get rid of Hamas) in a much more destructive way by blowing everything to bits and killing tens of thousands of people, it's completely fine.

Your point is retarded, hypocritical and comical.
Hey! We may be on to a breakthrough! You’re starting to realize no matter which path was taken it would have been shitty!

No one said it “wasn’t ok to let them fail”. If they didn’t get funds into Gaza it would have been shitty for Gaza and the people of Gaza. Had they made it shitty for the people of Gaza and Hamas at the time you’d undoubtedly have held Israel accountable for suffering and violence in Gaza.

And lol at you still unable to articulate what “collapse” means and trying to change tactics instead.

Obviously they had the right to defend themselves from this little girl, her family and the first responders who tried to save her. Why even bother denying it at this point?

They investigated themselves and found themselves innocent

Back