International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Germany instigated war with Russia. Hamas instigated war with Israel. Analogy fail.
History began on Oct 7th 2023?

Shouldn't be critical of the Japanese in WW2 either due to the Macro Polo bridge incident.

Reguardless though the arguments your making would fail at the ICC, the rules of war are not condition on "blame" for a conflict, they are to be followed by all signatories.

Shouldn't be critical of the Japanese in WW2 either due to the Macro Polo bridge incident.

Reguardless though the arguments your making would fail at the ICC, the rules of war are not condition on "blame" for a conflict, they are to be followed by all signatories.
Double down why don’t you.

No you made the claim that Hezbollah are not terrorists. I didn't what about anything, I refuted your claim by demonstrating that they are actually terrorists and they actually just slaughtered a bunch of children playing a game of soccer just a few weeks ago and that's why their pagers are blowing off their dicks now.
Read more carefully.

I made no clai . I provided evidence.

Israel killed 2 kids with its pager attack.
Hezbollah killed 2 IGF fighters.

The only sensible conclusion is obvious.

But yes Israel is guilty of far ore terrorist attacks and war crimes than hamas and hezbollah combined.

You are dishonest. So no you did not summarize it correctly.

Your Jewish Supremacy biased your summary.

Hamas kills IGF fighters IN GAZA.

Hezbollah has been targeting IGF.

Israel has killed 1000s to 1 ratio of civilians more than hamas or hezbollah through indiscriminate attacks.

So your issue is that Israelis protect their people too well and Hamas don't give a shit about theirs? It's not 'fair'?

Proportionality is a fair point of discussion. What is Israel doing to Hamas in Gaza that Russia is not doing to Ukrainians? Or US in Afghanistan/Iraq?(I am not focusing on aggressor aspect only what a superior military force is doing)

The problem is how do you fight this war so it's more 'fair'?

You want Israel to fight on Hamas's terms which would make no sense. That's like asking any modern powerful military to get into trench warfare using WW I rifles or going door to door knowing that Hamas has near limitless network of tunnels. I doubt any modern army would want to play 'whack a mole'.

It is the goal of Hamas to maximize civilian losses. The only way to make it stop is to end the war.

We can both hate what is happening but I don't see another way to rid the region of Hamas. I welcome any proposal outside of continued war that stops the war and gets rid of Hamas.

As an example PA recently arrested Hamas leader in WB causing a clash. I personally would like to see PA take a more dominant role in Gaza and take back control there.

Last edited:

Yeah… except the Chinese weren’t marauding through Japanese villages and taking hostages. They fired on Japanese soldiers that were trying to invade their liberty. So yeah it just is not a good analogy.

You guys want to bring up laws of war but not face the fact that the enemy they’re facing is using the laws against Israel. Taking hostages is illegal. Operating out of protected civilian centers forfeits their protection.

Israel’s ignoring the ICJ and the UN because they are toothless. They can wag their finger at Hamas for their crimes but they can’t bring them to justice. So why should they care what the ICJ has to say about it?

Read more carefully.

I made no clai . I provided evidence.

Israel killed 2 kids with its pager attack.
Hezbollah killed 2 IGF fighters.

The only sensible conclusion is obvious.

But yes Israel is guilty of far ore terrorist attacks and war crimes than hamas and hezbollah combined.

You're losing it

Yeah… except the Chinese weren’t marauding through Japanese villages and taking hostages. They fired on Japanese soldiers that were trying to invade their liberty. So yeah it just is not a good analogy.

You guys want to bring up laws of war but not face the fact that the enemy they’re facing is using the laws against Israel. Taking hostages is illegal. Operating out of protected civilian centers forfeits their protection.

Israel’s ignoring the ICJ and the UN because they are toothless. They can wag their finger at Hamas for their crimes but they can’t bring them to justice. So why should they care what the ICJ has to say about it?
The difference is of course that nobody is pushing for us to provide strong military/economic/diplomatic support for Hamas to invade parts of Israel and carry out mass killings were as you seem to be doing exactly that for the Israelis to be carrying on ethnic cleansing on a vastly larger scale than the Hamas attacks.

The evidence the Israelis are hiding behind these attacks to carry out ethnic cleansing is overwhelming(including plenty of very public statements) yet you still cling to it. I'm guessing because you can't bare to admit you've bought into such bullshit? that your whole view around Israel is nonsense.

if you want a more exact example then the Germans genocide carried out in Namiba matches pretty well, local population was repressed by colonists, local population revolted and some Germans were killed which was used as an excuse to carry out genocide.

Incidentally I would say besides the immorality of those claiming this issue "isnt important" many would argue that the holocaust was made possible by colonialist genocide being tolerated/ignored and then being imported back to Europe, a big factor in how supposedly "civilised" europe was able to engage in genocide at home.

Last edited:

Toothless. That's really a good description of yourself when it comes to israeli crimes.

Israel has leveled hospitals to the ground, bombed humanitarian workers, bombed refugees in safe zones where they displaced them, bombed starving people gathered to get flour, bomb people gathered to pray, bombed people in tents, sniped dozens of children as described by humanitarian surgeons and so on

But hey the other side has done "illegal" things. Not Israel. In B4 "but but but they have uniforms when they commit those crimes! It makes it legal!"

We're also still waiting to see how you "care deeply about Palestinians" like you pretend. Anytime now.

Last edited:
. In B4 "but but but they have uniforms when they commit those crimes! It makes it legal!"
It doesnt though, the Israelis have pretty obviously broken the rules they signed up to and the kind of defences offered here would fall in the ICC if the law were followed.

There are no extenuating circumstances which make the deliberate mass targeting of civilians legal, which make the deliberate mass destruction of civilian infrastructure needed to live legal.

Pretty depressing to see that "sensible dems" basically don't care about the laws of war when it comes to propping up their ego and not admitting fault.

It doesnt though, the Israelis have pretty obviously broken the rules they signed up to and the kind of defences offered here would fall in the ICC if the law were followed.

There are no extenuating circumstances which make the deliberate mass targeting of civilians legal, which make the deliberate mass destruction of civilian infrastructure needed to live legal.

I know. But it's one of the principal arguments of that guy. That and "they like LGBTQ more!".

Let Blayth "I care a lot about Palestinians just not about 186K dying" and rational genocider justifyi this

Prediction: " it's not true there's no proof only a clear cut video, don't believe your eyes, and do you know the context of why he threw a defenseless man off a rooftop before judging!"

@Snubnoze707

Damn Snub, you laughed at 15 posts of my in a row today?

That's dedication bro....you had to go back days if not weeks. Impressive dick riding...I am glad I take up so much mental space in your brain ..

Rookie numbers. I have Rholk, Samjj, Volador and others like yours truly do that on 90% of my posts. Especially when it involves Palestinians kids being murdered then the laughing emojis fly. Totally normal behaviour.

No, I'll just ignore you like always because you're not a serious person.

Escape rope. Look in a mirror. As a zionists supremacist you can't condemn Israel killing Palestinian children. I predicted you'd try to escape this.

Look: I condemn Hezbollah for targeting israeli children and think it's despicable.

Can you do the same for Israel killing those Palestinian children in the exact same conditions?

Of course not. Because you don't see them as humans but as cockroaches. Your wish is taking the land at whatever cost and you help by supporting it online. Just like you wanted all of the 2.2M Gazans displaced in October 2023. Just like you support settler colonization because "IOF soldiers need civilians to give them sandwiches".

Again, do you condemn israeli terrorist attacks killing children ? Or be honest, do you endorse them ? I'd you don't condemn it you endorse it. And of course you do, you're more radical than Ben Gvir and asked for the deportation before him.

Taking hostages is bad, but taking thousands of civilians prisoners is good right ?

Rookie numbers. I have Rholk, Samjj, Volador and others like yours truly do that on 90% of my posts. Especially when it involves Palestinians kids being murdered then the laughing emojis fly. Totally normal behaviour.

I get this is a very emotional and perhaps very personal subject for you but please understand most people react with laugh emojis or however else not because we (at least I) think people dying is funny but it's in reaction to your constant use of low reliability highly emotionally charged posts. Maybe you think highly of gonzo style journalism or you have utmost faith in tiktok and IG posts but I don't. I also have limited faith in certain publications such as Al Jazeera due to constant anti Israeli bias(at least in my opinion).

I have repeatedly stated I am against this war and civilians needlessly dying. Our disagreement is over who should be acquiescing to demands. Seems like the side taking enormous losses and destruction should surrender.

We also disagree in that you seemingly think there's no amount of acceptable civilian deaths which are collateral to military objectives. I disagree with that. I don't think IDF is intentionally targeting civilians as a matter of policy. This is not to say there haven't been screw ups, civilians dying with fighters, etc.

I will agree with you even in that IDF in their rush to take out Hamas have done some fucked up things. Fog of war does that. Pick a war and it happens every single time. Friendly fire. Wedding party getting bombed. Drones getting jammed and crashing into civilian infrastructure. Etc.

As I have stated repeatedly I support a two state solution and I want Israelis and Palestinians to find a way to coexist. I don't view Palestinians as inferior to anyone else and I doubt anyone here does either(at least I really hope). Palestinians are 21% of the Arab population within Israel proper. That's 378,000 Palestinians living in Israel.

Last edited:
The difference is of course that nobody is pushing for us to provide strong military/economic/diplomatic support for Hamas to invade parts of Israel and carry out mass killings were as you seem to be doing exactly that for the Israelis to be carrying on ethnic cleansing on a vastly larger scale than the Hamas attacks.

The evidence the Israelis are hiding behind these attacks to carry out ethnic cleansing is overwhelming(including plenty of very public statements) yet you still cling to it. I'm guessing because you can't bare to admit you've bought into such bullshit? that your whole view around Israel is nonsense.

if you want a more exact example then the Germans genocide carried out in Namiba matches pretty well, local population was repressed by colonists, local population revolted and some Germans were killed which was used as an excuse to carry out genocide.

Incidentally I would say besides the immorality of those claiming this issue "isnt important" many would argue that the holocaust was made possible by colonialist genocide being tolerated/ignored and then being imported back to Europe, a big factor in how supposedly "civilised" europe was able to engage in genocide at home.
I think it’s telling enough that instead of responding to my points or answering my question, I get rhetoric and outrage from you. Just so we are clear on something, Israel does not need our continued support to handle Hamas. But their invasion would get a lot less humane without it.

To be clear, you think that heinous war crimes are fine and should go unpunished if the perpetrators have been mistreated. Since that is the case, we can drop the outrage over war crimes because it doesn’t bother you as much as you are pretending it does.

Pretending that Israel is a colony isn’t going to help. They can’t go home to Germany. Israel is there to stay and any possible future the Palestinians have will involve them having to come to terms with that. Fair or not, it’s a fact.

I think it’s telling enough that instead of responding to my points or answering my question, I get rhetoric and outrage from you. Just so we are clear on something, Israel does not need our continued support to handle Hamas. But their invasion would get a lot less humane without it.

To be clear, you think that heinous war crimes are fine and should go unpunished if the perpetrators have been mistreated. Since that is the case, we can drop the outrage over war crimes because it doesn’t bother you as much as you are pretending it does.

Pretending that Israel is a colony isn’t going to help. They can’t go home to Germany. Israel is there to stay and any possible future the Palestinians have will involve them having to come to terms with that. Fair or not, it’s a fact.
You pushed for a more exact moral comparison to current events, I gave you one in the Germans colonial genocide in Namibia which you now seem to be ignoring along with every other argument in that post whilst pushing a strawman that I support the Oct 7th attacks.

Seriously how many times does that dishonest nonsense need to be shot down before it loses credibility? its perfectly possible to decry Hamas's attacks AND also think that the Isrealis have exploited them to upkick their program of ethnic cleansing which our own governments are directly supporting.

Have I said anything about the Israelis "going back to Germany"? again another dishonest strawman argument, its perfectly possible to view current events as colonialism without believing that the Isreali population should be "sent back to europe". I mean we've have a UN ratified plan for a two state solution for decades which the Israelis and their western allies have clealy not committed to. You could be anti apartheid without thinking the white South African population should deported just that they should not be able to enact policies of murderous racial supremism with our governments support.

Its this fantasy I think your caught up in, the belief the Isrealis and their western allies have ever seriously been committed to a 2 state solution when I think evidence very clearly points to the reverse with the mass of illegal settlements in the west bank. Its a lie which has been well sold by much of our political/media class for decades but its becoming ever harder to maintain in the face of what were seeing now and I think outside of the genuine racial/cultural supremists only the ill informed or those too arrogant to admit they were hoodwicked still cling to it.

Last edited:

The irony of accusing someone that he thinks that heinous war crimes are fine and should go unpunished when you yourself think that about Israeli war crimes because "Hamas doesn't have uniform so they don't have a choice but to kill dozens of thousands of children, wether in the safe zones they tell them to go to or when they gather starving to have flour"

Back