• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The entire world is already standing against Israel for their atrocities. Only the US that has a deputy chamer controlled by AIPAC isn't.

Hamas won't surrender. Every military analyst knows this.

How should the thousands of Palestinian youth that have lost their limbs and mother and father and homeshould feel ? They should thank Israel and be ready for peace because they've been so humanely treated did they ?

Israel is it's own nation with it's own destiny to forge.

That's on Hamas, then.

They should be FURIOUS that Hamas is willing to throw them into the woodchipper so that they can chant "From the river to the sea!" ad-nauseum.

That's on Hamas, then.

They should be FURIOUS that Hamas is willing to throw them into the woodchipper so that they can chant "From the river to the sea!" ad-nauseum.
Hamas won’t surrender so it’s Israel’s fault

Everytime I think you can't sink lower you surprise me.

You are explicitly supporting the starving of the population. War doesn't mean you're allowed to starve civilian. That's a war crime

Replace it with Russians starving Ukrainian civilians and you'd be outraged.

But hey Arabs who cares.

Hes completely dishonest. Even if you show him all the facts he weasels out and says ‘just your opinion’.

Correct, but there's no disadvantage to starving out Hamas either. Hamas can ensure everyone in Palestine has enough to eat if they just start distributing food from their stockpiles. You know like when they fire rockets into Israel
The disadvantage is you starve out the entire population and turn them even further against yourself. Otherwise known as how to fail at counter insurgency operations 101.

Also, how do you know Hamas has enough food stockpiled to support the population? Aid glowing in was already not enough pre-war. You're making a claim that the evidence doesn't support and if anything refutes.

That's on Hamas, then.

That Israel still can't make itself palatable to Palestinians is a ringing endorsement of how much their force heavy approach has failed in recent decades.

That Israel still can't make itself palatable to Palestinians is a ringing endorsement of how much their force heavy approach has failed in recent decades.
How do you suggest they do that without making their citizens vulnerable to more and more 10/7 like attacks? Hamas, and many of the pal population, doesn’t want to coexist. They don’t want a 2 state solution (3/4th didn’t before 10/7). They want Israel gone. You keep insisting it has to START with Israel. I think that’s backwards. It has to start with the people of Gaza and the WB. Because any nations first responsibility is the security of their people. And making them more vulnerable, even in the short term, is not a fair ask.

No idea, but Hamas will take whatever they can get their hands on.

Hamas runs Palestine.

Correct, but there's no disadvantage to starving out Hamas either. Hamas can ensure everyone in Palestine has enough to eat if they just start distributing food from their stockpiles. You know like when they fire rockets into Israel.

Or Hamas could just surrender.

<Fedor23>

What? There's no disadvantage to starving out hamas?

Bar you know. The two million plus people who pay the price instead of hamas ?

We both know hamas fighters will still have access to food and water. So it's not starving out hamas.. just iinnocents.

More dead Palestinians. More global condemnation of Israel. = the entire goal of hamas. Why keep doing what they want ?

in the same post you have there's No disadvantage to starving out hamas yet acknowledge hamas has stockpiles and won't be starved out ? So there is absolutely zero advantage to it and Also there is a massive disadvantages in attempting to starve out hamas ?

...... prevention of aid Is fucking over Palestinians.. not hamas. Which in turn supports hamas. . There's obvious disadvantages

The disadvantage is you starve out the entire population and turn them even further against yourself. Otherwise known as how to fail at counter insurgency operations 101.

Also, how do you know Hamas has enough food stockpiled to support the population? Aid glowing in was already not enough pre-war. You're making a claim that the evidence doesn't support and if anything refutes.

Well, they sure have enough guns and rockets don't they?

"People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan."

And that's not Israel's fault.

<BC1>

A country doesn't have to make itself palatable to anyone. You can take it (a country) or leave it.

What? There's no disadvantage to starving out hamas?

Bar you know. The two million plus people who pay the price instead of hamas ?

We both know hamas fighters will still have access to food and water. So it's not starving out hamas.. just iinnocents.

More dead Palestinians. More global condemnation of Israel. = the entire goal of hamas. Why keep doing what they want ?

in the same post you have there's No disadvantage to starving out hamas yet acknowledge hamas has stockpiles and won't be starved out ? So there is absolutely zero advantage to it and Also there is a massive disadvantages in attempting to starve out hamas ?

...... prevention of aid Is fucking over Palestinians.. not hamas. Which in turn supports hamas. . There's obvious disadvantages

Hamas' stockpiles won't last forever and it's not up to Israel to feed the people of Palestine. That's the government of Palestine's job, which I last checked was Hamas.

Just a small reminder that Palestinians have the option to end this war, all they have to do is release some 100 hostages.

I fully encourage them to do so

Which war are you talking about?

What they are currently experiencing is only a bit worse than what they have been experiencing for over 50 years lol

It’s funny with racist people like you who hate Palestinians because of muslims migrating into white countries without realising the end result isn’t the death of Palestinians but the mass migration into Europe and other western countries

You are cheering for something you don’t want

It’s comical

A country doesn't have to make itself palatable to anyone. You can take it (a country) or leave it.

The only reason you can say that is because you were lucky enough to be into a modern super power

You would not have this mind set if you lived in any other country

The difference between you and a Palestinian who you hate for no reason is the luck of your birth lol

The only reason you can say that is because you were lucky enough to be into a modern super power

You would not have this mind set if you lived in any other country

The difference between you and a Palestinian who you hate for no reason is the luck of your birth lol

I was born in 1969 in rural Georgia, USA. I didn't have indoor plumbing until I was 13.

Oh, I've seen more than enough ugly in my "modern superpower" country.

The difference between me and a Palestinian is that I wasn't brainwashed from birth to hate Jews.

I was born in 1969 in rural Georgia, USA. I didn't have indoor plumbing until I was 13.

Oh, I've seen more than enough ugly in my "modern superpower" country.

The difference between me and a Palestinian is that I wasn't brainwashed from birth to hate Jews.

Please man no cares about your life story

What you are arguing is eventually might over right

If Hamas had a nuke and used it on Israel then moved in tomorrow, is that fine? Does that agree with your opinion that land is just taken?

On the point of brainwashing..you were brainwashed by America thus your beliefs lol

everyone is brainwashed by their environment and circumstances

That's on Hamas, then.

Delusional

There are just as many "Palestinian" Arabs living as citizens within Israel than exist in Gaza. You won't find any of them itching to migrate to Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc..

Also, can we quit calling them Palestinians? Jews are Palestinians as well, as Palestine is a region not an ethnicity or a state. "Palestinian" is just a name Arabs, mostly immigrant Arabs, in the region adopted in the 1960 and 70s to create a BS indigenous people narrative.

The entire world is already standing against Israel for their atrocities. Only the US that has a deputy chamer controlled by AIPAC isn't.

Hamas won't surrender. Every military analyst knows this.

How should the thousands of Palestinian youth that have lost their limbs and mother and father and homeshould feel ? They should thank Israel and be ready for peace because they've been so humanely treated did they ?

Except they aren't are they.
A handful of countries have 'condemned' their actions......oooooh, shaking.

A handful of countries have 'recognised the state of Palestine'.......oooooh, shaking.

So, Hamas attacked Israeli troops within Rafah...

Hmm, there goes the theory that it's just a civilian area. Another smart move by Hamas, LOL.

Fuck 'em up.

What they are currently experiencing is only a bit worse than what they have been experiencing for over 50 years lol

It’s funny with racist people like you who hate Palestinians because of muslims migrating into white countries without realising the end result isn’t the death of Palestinians but the mass migration into Europe and other western countries

It’s comical

Oh it's not because of Muslim migration to Europe. Funny thing: he would love a mass migration of Palestinians to Europe. No, it's because he's a fervent and adamant Zionist. That's it. Don't believe the lies.

It’s comical
Great post man.
"Give them their own country on Israeli soil, or they'll invade yours!"

Telling

Back