International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

"A message sent to the Gaza Division about five hours after the attacks began, ordered: “Not a single vehicle can return to Gaza.”"

That's a separate order from the Erez incident.

That clearly shows more than the one instance. Then there were three separate inc

"In July, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz revealed commanders in the IDF gave the order to fire on troops who had been captured by Hamas at three separate locations, explicitly referencing the Hannibal Directive."

Nice try though liar.

You're always trying to nitpick tiny little details or semantic arguments because you can't argue the larger facts.

I am arguing semantically?

No one with any ounce of logic would consider 3 (alleged) instances to be regarded as WIDELY ORDERED.

Keep playing dumb, liar.

I am arguing semantically?

No one with any ounce of logic would consider 3 instances to be regarded as WIDELY ORDERED.

Keep playing dumb, liar.

When did I state it was "WIDELY ORDERED." I simply said it looks like it was ordered and gave the specific instances it was. You're trying to muddy the waters with some bullshit argument.

Your debating keeps devolving into these childish arguments where you try to catch some kind of inconsistency on how something was said instead of what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

The Hannibal Directive obviously happened recently. And has also happened numerous times in the last 30 years - Sheba Farms 2,000 - Kerem Shalom crossing (2006), Ayta ash-Shaab (2006), Gaza (2008–09), Erez crossing (2009), Rafah (2014), Shuja'iyya (2014), Qalandia Camp (2016).

Last edited:
When did I state it was "WIDELY ORDERED." I simply said it looks like it was ordered and gave the specific instances it was. Keep trying to muddy the waters with some bullshit argument though.

The Hannibal Directive obviously happened recently. And has also happened numerous times in the last 30 years - Sheba Farms 2,000 - Kerem Shalom crossing (2006), Ayta ash-Shaab (2006), Gaza (2008–09), Erez crossing (2009), Rafah (2014), Shuja'iyya (2014), Qalandia Camp (2016).

Your arguments keep devolving into these kind of childish arguments where you try to catch some kind of inconsistency on how something was said instead of what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Reread the post that you were responding to.

I can’t imagine that calling people childish when they hold you to your word is an effective strategy in your life, though it fits well with your overall Andrew Tate-esque persona.

Reread the post that you were responding to.

I can’t imagine that calling people childish when they hold you to your word is an effective strategy in your life, though it fits well with your overall Andrew Tate-esque persona.

You can't refute the actual facts or events that occurred so you do some childish "You're lying!" accusation and lobs some lame Andrew Tate insinuations. I can't stand Andrew Tate, but whatever.

You're completely unable to ever acknowledge anything that Israel has ever done wrong. In it's entire history. Even if the evidence is overwhelming. And want to mitigate any and all criticism of the regime. You're Jewish correct?

You can't refute the actual facts or events that occurred so you do some childish "You're lying!" accusation and lobs some lame Andrew Tate insinuations. I can't stand Andrew Tate, but whatever.

You're completely unable to ever acknowledge anything that Israel has ever done wrong. In it's entire history. Even if the evidence is overwhelming. And want to mitigate any and all criticism of the regime. You're Jewish correct?
was israel at fault on 10/7 or was hamas? are ALL the israeli deaths that day on the hands of hamas? or is your goal to blame israel as well? you're just a dude reporting news..........

was israel at fault on 10/7 or was hamas? are ALL the israeli deaths that day on the hands of hamas? or is your goal to blame israel as well? you're just a dude reporting news..........
well put

It's not an either/or here. The majority is obviously on Hamas, but it's the IDF/Shin Bet's job to protect it's people. Oct 7th happened on their watch, and they failed!

i mean israel kills their own soldiers and civilians all the time. i'm sure there's plenty of Oct 7 deaths attributable to israel.

It's not an either/or here. The majority is obviously on Hamas, but it's the IDF/Shin Bet's job to protect it's people. Oct 7th happened on their watch, and they failed!
Agreed the security failure Israel bears some responsibility. But that doesn’t mean I’m putting the death count on them over the terrorists who carried out the attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kffkhddjhgv
Back