• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Israel can't do a scorched Earth policy because they'd be international pariahs losing all support including the US. They'd also be jeopardizing their now normalized relations with neighbors like Egypt and Jordan and other Arab countries like UAE, Bahrain, etc. They would also face heavy sanctions.

To even bring up nukes is irrelevant because Gaza is way too close to risk any sort of nuclear fallout.

And I didn't claim the civilian to militant death ratio is hundreds to one. I said IDF soldiers are given the latitude to do a hundreds to one ratio in a single stack. I linked an interview with an investigative journalist in my original post.

I agree with the first two points. In the third point you claimed that the IDF has the latitude to kill hundreds of civilians for every militant but the death toll is not hundreds to one. So the IDF is showing restraint by not killing many civilians? I don't understand the argument here.

I agree with the first two points. In the third point you claimed that the IDF has the latitude to kill hundreds of civilians for every militant but the death toll is not hundreds to one. So the IDF is showing restraint by not killing many civilians? I don't understand the argument here.

According to the investigative journalist, his sources say that is the allowable ratio for a soldier making a decision to fire or not. When it was previously dozens to one. I'm not saying this is the 100% truth - just that this is one report.

As for IDF showing restraint - You seem to misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not saying each Israeli strike is killing hundreds of civilians to one. I'm saying that is the "allowable" amount. But they could easily have killed 20 Hamas per a hundred in one attack or whatever ratio.

Given that the Gaza s are getting bombed and shot at right now I could agree. If you’re talking about prior to this war though, absolutely not

Yep you summed it up. End of story.

Now why a little group of very adamantly pro israeli posters keep insisting on debating this ad nauseam, now that Gaza has been destroyed to 70% and military experts are coming out saying that the number of death might be even underestimated. What's the relevance ? Surely they're not trying to flood the thread with pointless discussions are they ?

When you're so steeped in American imperialism that even pictures of cities are propaganda lmfao. I have nothing left to say to someone that does apologism for genocide. GFYS

This sad caricature of a person has been advocating for the full and total ethnic cleansing of the Gaza strip with moving all the population out even before it came as an idea to Ben Gvir or Smotrich. It should tell you all you need to know. I'm not one to use the ignore list much but I realized it was blessed upon us for people like him.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I was fine with Gazan civilians being slaughtered. Yes, I did say that the majority of Gazan civilians were complicit in the violence given their overwhelming support for the attacks and participation in the celebration of the massacres. I also said civilians are being killed as collateral damage because Hamas is using them as human shields.

This paragraph above sums up your stupidity and sums you up as a person. Basically trying to say well yeah the civilians of Gaza are at fault and that’s ok to slaughter them, but then trying to cover your ass in a sick twisted way and pretending they are dying only due the infamous “human shield” excuse. The first part is a way for you to explain why it’s ok to kill those people, the second part is to pretend you have some humanity and give an excusd
E

Zionists like yourself are sick and cunty.

You can't condense everything that I've written into a misleading soundbite of a statement. That's slander. That's a very cunty thing to do. I've had my fill of dealing with disingenuous cunts in this thread.

No one is saying that Palestinians don't have it that bad, just that it's pure emotional propaganda to claim they're the most oppressed people on earth and it's often repeated by those immersed in pro-Palestinian propaganda. It's also clearly not true.

You have posters in this thread minimizing whats happening by comparing it to North Korea. It makes no sense.

Objectively speaking, 70% of all buildings in Gaza have been bombed. There is no safe zone.

Yes North Koreans are dying a slow death from famine and disease, but it’s not immenient danger.

It doesn’t take a genius to understand when a region is a literal Warzone, it’s probably not the best place to be.

Well, now wounded Hamas fighters who went In to get patched up so they can rejoin the fight are stuck I guess

*shrugs

Wow so disingenuous. In the video the anchor and the Senior Reporter talk about how 1.5 MILLION CIVILIANS are massed in the south, how Khan Younis is one if not the biggest city in that area, how people are crowded more and more in an extremely small area, how MSF (Médecins sans Frontières or Doctors Without Borders), the Red Crescent, the UN are all assessing that the situation in the hospital is catastrophic and the hospital is cramped with woundeds amongst which children and women as we can see and all you can say is ignore the reality and "shrug"

another person that considers Palestinians as ants on the ignore list

"Thomas White, the director of the UN's Agency for Palestinian refugees (UNWRA), said a tank struck a training compound in which over 10,000 people have sought refuge and aid."

But hey, Israeli army is taking the maximum amount of precautions, not targeting civilians at all... Believe what we say not what we do.

Give it a rest. This is the weakest toolbag bullshit that keeps going around in this thread.

Just because you were part of the military does not give you the right to just brush off morality. It is not a weak toolbag bullshit excuse.

You don’t even see that you are justifying Hamas’ actions with your abhorrent views.

This paragraph above sums up your stupidity and sums you up as a person. Basically trying to say well yeah the civilians of Gaza are at fault and that’s ok to slaughter them, but then trying to cover your ass in a sick twisted way and pretending they are dying only due the infamous “human shield” excuse. The first part is a way for you to explain why it’s ok to kill those people, the second part is to pretend you have some humanity and give an excusd
E

Zionists like yourself are sick and cunty.

Congratulations. You're the biggest and most disrespectful shit for brains in this thread. I just literally wrote in the post that you quoted that I was not fine with Gazan civilians being killed, and you're putting words in my mouth and saying that I think it's ok to slaughter them. The "infamous human shield excuse" isn't a fabrication. NATO and EU nations have supported the claims that Hamas is using human shields. In case your dumbass wasn't aware, there's evidence from multiple credible sources that Hamas had used hospitals as military bases.

You're calling me cunty? Hey, I'm not the one who's twisting other people's words, putting words in their mouths, blatantly denying or ignoring evidence of Hamas atrocities, and constantly playing the victim.

You're the weakest link in this thread. Even the thread's Resident Anti-Semite presents better arguments than you. All you do is resort to ad hominem attacks and straw man the everloving shit out of everything I post.

Please, for the good of humanity, strap on your tard helmet, go outside, touch some grass, and headbutt the nearest tree you can find. Shukran and go fuck yourself.

Just because you were part of the military does not give you the right to just brush off morality. It is not a weak toolbag bullshit excuse.

You don’t even see that you are justifying Hamas’ actions with your abhorrent views.
What the fuck are you talking about? I’m responding to this weak reductive bullshit where posters say people are “ok” with it. The way this game works is now I get to say you are OK with rape, child murder and kidnapping. Now you’re openly supporting rape. That’s sick.

I call it being a tool because it is. It’s a play that’s been used over and over in these threads so that they don’t have to get creative or think about what the other person actually is saying. Like you right now. You’re not interested in the point I was making. You’re just interested in coming in here and acting like you’re morally superior, when my whole point to him is that there is nothing practical about what he was saying. Seems like that sums you up right now; fake smug moral superiority without a willingness to confront the harsh realities of this situation

I don’t know why you brought up me being in the military. I haven’t brought that up once in these threads. What view do I have that’s abhorrent and what does that have to do with me having been in the military? Or are you just saying shit yo try and be insulting?

Gaza's life. Sharing a can of beans at 7 in front of refugees camp tents

Remember there's no starvation if they can still eat a grain of rice, and there's no genocide until they're all dead

There's no way whatsoever this isn't just part of the IDF's policy in Gaza.

They've shot journalists who are very clearly marked, they've shot several people waving white flags, this is clearly what they're instructed to do.

Every now and again they get caught doing it, so someone says "this isn't policy and it won't happen again", then it happens again because it absolutely is the strategy.

"every civilian death is heartbreaking but we'll countinue to supply thousands of bombs so there can be more civilian deaths"

Wow so disingenuous. In the video the anchor and the Senior Reporter talk about how 1.5 MILLION CIVILIANS are massed in the south, how Khan Younis is one if not the biggest city in that area, how people are crowded more and more in an extremely small area, how MSF (Médecins sans Frontières or Doctors Without Borders), the Red Crescent, the UN are all assessing that the situation in the hospital is catastrophic and the hospital is cramped with woundeds amongst which children and women as we can see and all you can say is ignore the reality and "shrug"

another person that considers Palestinians as ants on the ignore list
Oh no. They are stuck in the one place they are sure to have medical supplies, food and water.

And yeah, at this point I'm just being a sarcastic dork. Intentionally so.

The hamas propaganda and dumb arguments from bleeding hearts like yourselves are peaking. It's war. War isn't pretty. Hamas can surrender and have this stopped any time, like any other defeated enemy.

Last edited:
You have posters in this thread minimizing whats happening by comparing it to North Korea. It makes no sense.

Objectively speaking, 70% of all buildings in Gaza have been bombed. There is no safe zone.

Yes North Koreans are dying a slow death from famine and disease, but it’s not immenient danger.

It doesn’t take a genius to understand when a region is a literal Warzone, it’s probably not the best place to be.

No one is minimizing what is happening.

Obviously we're talking about Gaza prior to the war in regards to oppression and comparisons to the rest of the world.

Whose fault is it that Gaza is a warzone?

Hamas starting hostilities yet again doesn't make them the most oppressed people in Earth. And looking at all available polling data in recent months and years, the Palestinians are getting exactly what they want with Hamas and have wanted for years, a direct military confrontation with Israel.

Last edited:
Cue the Spiderman pointing at Spiderman gif.

You should stop mistreating your dog. Do you take delight in seeing your dog being sad? Ah, so you're an animal abuser and an anti-semite. What a powerful combination. As a dog lover you sicken me.

I've already addressed all of your points. You keep repeating the same arguments over and over again. It's as if you're trying to change my mind through sheer repetition. It's not happening.
Maybe we should stop interacting if my posts are making you sad. You and I will never agree on this.

I stopped reading some of the circle jerk crowd's posts b/c they were not nice.

Maybe we should stop interacting if my posts are making you sad. You and I will never agree on this.

I stopped reading some of the circle jerk crowd's posts b/c they were not nice.
Ah, but can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Back