International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is how genocide happens with people with viewpoints like this

I see reports of genocide against Palestininans. Pretty shitty genocide, there's 5 times more of them than when the genocide started.

20645.jpeg

An interesting perspective, a Jewish, Holocaust's perspective on Israel/Palestine.

in a nutshell, this Jewish man cannot fully enjoy the country of Israel, a home for his people knowing/believing that it was stolen from another people .

I don't necessarily agree with all of his points but this was a nuanced view.

But it wasn't stolen from another people. The Jews were there first. Genetically and culturally/tribally. That's irrefutable from the history I shared above.

I can promise that a bomb isn't going to help you to distinguish between who is a civilian and who is a terrorist.

Going in on foot in an urban environment is dangerous enough as it is, but to do it now after they've bombed the place?
The answer here is not going to be a military one. You're not going to be able to pick out the enemy from a crowd, and good luck exploring and fighting them in tunnels.

What if to be done then?
Assume the country next door to yours is ISIS, how do you solve this if it bombs on your capital and your fellow countrymen murdered by infiltratibg terrorists?

What if to be done then?
Assume the country next door to yours is ISIS, how do you solve this if it bombs on your capital and your fellow countrymen murdered by infiltratibg terrorists?
By recognizing that ISIS didn't magically appear out of nowhere and address that. You can't just cherrypick where and when we want to look at history. Can't expect to get good long term solutions when you're only looking at the recent past.
If I control the borders of the country next door to mines, which means I control access to resources, their peoples' movement, and I have my people putting up houses on their land, I wouldn't be surprised if that results in retaliation at some point. How can I even honestly say they have a country ?
I would recognize that no long term solution is going to happen without addressing that.

For the short term, the military isn't going to fix this. You're just making more future terrorists. The kid that lost his eye, or lost his father and sister in one of these IDF strikes isn't going to grow up to be a friend of Israel. You're only giving extremists more fuel.

By recognizing that ISIS didn't magically appear out of nowhere and address that. You can't just cherrypick where and when we want to look at history. Can't expect to get good long term solutions when you're only looking at the recent past.
If I control the borders of the country next door to mines, which means I control access to resources, their peoples' movement, and I have my people putting up houses on their land, I wouldn't be surprised if that results in retaliation at some point. How can I even honestly say they have a country ?
I would recognize that no long term solution is going to happen without addressing that.

For the short term, the military isn't going to fix this. You're just making more future terrorists. The kid that lost his eye, or lost his father and sister in one of these IDF strikes isn't going to grow up to be a friend of Israel. You're only giving extremists more fuel.
Money and gold etc from Iran will fix everything...?
Sure.

BTW in Israel middle class and upper class ppl aren't living close to dangerous areas so poor ppl get hit more than others....
Get this.

Money and gold etc from Iran will fix everything...?
Sure.

BTW in Israel middle class and upper class ppl aren't living close to dangerous areas so poor ppl get hit more than others....
Get this.
There is no easy fix, or one way to go about it. The poor are always the ones that take the brunt of the suffering.
Blocking money from Iran would help though. The US getting better relations with Iran would help as well.

how is any of it valid when you have an actual sadistic oppressive militant organization that self admittedly professes desire to annihilate and has no problem killing its own (ie attempts to frame Israel /false flag)

Mate. This guy supports Russia in the Ukraine war. That's all you need to know about him. He's a contrarian. He gets his thrills from supporting the side most people wouldn't. Not saying it's Palestine here because most people aren't against the Palestinians but Hamas. He thinks he's some kind of savant who sees things us mere mortals are blind to.

I have a comment. Well, a question, in fact. Why isn't the tweeter accosting that bitch instead of taking a fucking picture?
Exactly. Well, "accosting" would not properly describe what I would be inclined to do to this vile scum, to be honest. They'd learn a lesson fast.

I see reports of genocide against Palestininans. Pretty shitty genocide, there's 5 times more of them than when the genocide started.

20645.jpeg
Tbf the chart probably needs to go back a little further than 1960 and ethnic cleansing is possibly a more fitting description. At the turn of the 20th century there was only about 20k Jews in the mandate of Palestine making up about 4% of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back