Hakuto!!!

B

Bruce Lovely

Hey slapnuts, meet me sometime like around noon or like 9:00-10:00 AM, in the building that I think is the PCTB building. I'll be in the computer lab on the first floor, and I'll have the blue sunglasses, black hat and mild manners.

Let me know if you can make it.....

Peace out.

Awright, I'll try to stop by sometime. I just met another Sherdogger today in my BJJ class. Never thought I would meet so many Sherdoggers.

Maybe we can play roulette BAltimore style- we can run around east baltimore with our gis on yelling derogatory comments at people sitting on their stoop and then hook up with some hoes afterwards. Whoever lasts the longest wins.

Naw, but I'll try to come by next week. I'll wear something mma related to make me easier to recognize. I'm Japanese, 5' 8" 165,
and I shake and stutter so it shouldn't be too hard. There are pictures of me on the post pics of yourself thread.

Look forward to meeting and/or training with you.

Originally posted by Hokuto
I'll wear something mma related to make me easier to recognize. I'm Japanese, 5' 8" 165, and I shake and stutter so it shouldn't be too hard. There are pictures of me on the post pics of yourself thread.

Yeah, just look for the nuffie running around with the Power Rangers helmet and no shirt on. Shouldn't be too hard to notice.... even in Baltimore....

- The Jake

Actually, I usually wear my Battle of the Planets outfit with the wings and transmute band on normal days. I kinda stutter like Keop too..bbbbrrrrutooootooo

I only wear that other get up when I'm working here at the primate facility. The apes seem to like it. You see it's hard to find the time for work and training at the same time so I wear that outfit and cover myself with bananas and run through the ape confine. Needless to say, I'm pretty good at avoiding the clinch now!

Hey Hakuto, I'll be there tomorrow. Check around 12:00 or so, I'll try to were my white "Gracie Jiu Jitsu" shirt, and of course, black hat and blue shades.

I'm 6'10" and about 350 lbs, but I've been slimming up lately. Look for the gigantic grey beard and handle bar mustache, or just try to follow the smell of shit towards me. Actually, I'm about your size.....ish......so things will work out great.

Do you think we can get everyone together for some competition and learning??? Because that is what I'm really missing here at Hopkins....nobody wants to go do anything physical (including the girls, but I think that's because I don't wipe my ass well enough).

I'm seeing a love connection here, is this a first?

Back