Hair Advise

Yonny

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am just recently divorced and I am looking to get back into the night life again and meet/exfoliate some new women. I am in my late 40s and my hair style I feel is way to out of date for the time. I having been looking through some hairstyles online and I have come across this one in particular that has caught my eye.

02928b13f1ba6829e047988c6eb79132.jpg

My question is how do I get my hair to look like this? Do I need a certain type of hair product? Should I reach out to a professional? Any advisement is much appreciated.

Last edited:
dear lord what is that hideousness.

Pomade, forming paste/cream, mousse are all things you can put in your hair depending on what sort of hold/shine you want, how long your hair is, thick/thin, straight/curly, etc. Product will held make your hair look nice regardless of the cut. From there its just your preference.

I think this is the style you're looking for

troll_940px.jpg

You figured SD is full of hairdressers? Might want to chevk Grindr.

For anyone who wants to know my hair is black, fine, full volume and quite straight. It tends to be 'piecey' in texture, which can make it look and seem wavy.

This thread had potential until you posted the obvious troll pic.

For anyone who wants to know my hair is black, fine, full volume and quite straight. It tends to be 'piecey' in texture, which can make it look and seem wavy.

Is that the main problem with it?

Hey guys, I am just recently divorced and I am looking to get back into the night life again and meet/exfoliate some new women. I am in my late 40s and my hair style I feel is way to out of date for the time. I having been looking through some hairstyles online and I have come across this one in particular that has caught my eye.

02928b13f1ba6829e047988c6eb79132.jpg

My question is how do I get my hair to look like this? Do I need a certain type of hair product? Should I reach out to a professional? Any advisement is much appreciated.

How do you get your hair to look like that? You don't.

You want to exfoliate some women? Hmm.

Flock of Seagulls classic style, or do Kendall Jenner's heart-shaped style, that is on fire right now.

One of the best rappers of all time, Stitches, has a pretty cool cut as well.

Back