Haha Keith Peterson is enjoying himself

If anyone DIDN'T enjoy that 3rd Round, I question what the fuck you were watching. Sean Strickland's brash shit talking, and them mostly throwing down in the Center and trading Jabs had me up a few Octanes lol.

Entertaining Round imo. Good to see Sean bounce back too.

Strickland took the Max Holloway Gauntlet move to a whole new level. I enjoyed it. I think even Jack was entertained and inspired a bit by it.

Good to see Tarzan back after his motorcycle accident though. Those stories always give me the feels.

If anyone DIDN'T enjoy that 3rd Round, I question what the fuck you were watching. Sean Strickland's brash shit talking, and them mostly throwing down in the Center and trading Jabs had me up a few Octanes lol.

Entertaining Round imo. Good to see Sean bounce back too.
Don’t enjoy the talking, tbh. It was a bit disrespectful for my tastes, but I’m not gonna cry about it. The guy he fought was clearly outmatched. If he wants to talk shit to someone who is on his level, I’ll respect it more. At the end of the day, it was still a decent fight.

He always does weird shit with his eyes, or eyebrows.

Them Alcohol and the Cigarettes maehn.
Don’t enjoy the talking, tbh. It was a bit disrespectful for my tastes, but I’m not gonna cry about it. The guy he fought was clearly outmatched. If he wants to talk shit to someone who is on his level, I’ll respect it more. At the end of the day, it was still a decent fight.

<mma4>
I see where your coming from Cheerleader, at the same time, who would Sean realistically fight, he's coming on off of a 2 year lay off and a biking accident in a new Weight class, he's not exactly gonna get a Top 15 opponent when he wasn't really elite at 170.

Them Alcohol and the Cigarettes maehn.

<mma4>
I see where your coming from Cheerleader, at the same time, who would Sean realistically fight, he's coming on off of a 2 year lay off and a biking accident in a new Weight class, he's not exactly gonna get a Top 15 opponent when he wasn't really elite at 170.
I just stated I wasn’t a big fan of the banter towards an overmatched opponent after he clearly had the upper hand. Never said he should fight a higher ranked opponent.

I just stated I wasn’t a big fan of the banter towards an overmatched opponent after he clearly had the upper hand. Never said he should fight a higher ranked opponent.

You're saying you would respect if it he fought someone on his level so again WHO would he Fight? I'm asking for a solution, not to keep talking about the problem.

Who would he fight in the New Weight Class. Give me a name, I could care less about your Cheerleading attitude about the thing. Whose the opponent you would respect, in his brand new weight class coming off an accident and a 2 year lay off, not hard. Google it if you have too.

You're saying you would respect if it he fought someone on his level so again WHO would he Fight? I'm asking for a solution, not to keep talking about the problem.

Who would he fight in the New Weight Class. Give me a name, I could care less about your Cheerleading attitude about the thing.
It doesn’t require a name because the solution you’re seeking doesn’t address my point. You’re asking “well, who would you pick for a competitive fight?”, but it’s not relative to rank. It could be #3 in the world and if Strickland had owned him the whole time, then decided to talk smack at the end of the third round, it would still be a bit offputting to me. If he said “hey, let’s bang it out for a bonus!” after a war with someone in a competitive fight, it wouldn’t rub me the wrong way.

Anyway, you’re always trying to drag people into a war of semantics and go to great lengths splitting hairs over a superfluous point. It’s pretty annoying and sherdog offers a solution for people like you.

He was outclassing that guy and belittling him with “I’ll give you a chance to win”. It doesn’t require more explanation.

It doesn’t require a name because the solution you’re seeking doesn’t address my point. You’re asking “well, who would you pick for a competitive fight?”, but it’s not relative to rank. It could be #3 in the world and if Strickland had owned him the whole time, then decided to talk smack at the end of the third round, it would still be a bit offputting to me. If he said “hey, let’s bang it out for a bonus!” after a war with someone in a competitive fight, it wouldn’t rub me the wrong way.

Anyway, you’re always trying to drag people into a war of semantics and go to great lengths splitting hairs over a superfluous point. You said “who couldn’t enjoy that” or something along those lines, and I replied.

He was outclassing that guy and belittling him with “I’ll give you a chance to win”.

So you're just gonna continue to complain about the problem and not offer a solution? I could see why you were cheerleading a few days ago. For someone that's been around since 07...yeah.

Take care bud, the Main Cards on. Not gonna disagree that he was definitely talking crap to someone he knew he was beating, but I enjoyed it, if you don't fine, but to not even offer a solution so you can stand on your moral high horse...do you bud.

I'm enjoying the card, you can feel free to Cheerlead someone else who replies, but we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
<RomeroSalute>

Also if I'm that much of a problem, the Ignore feature exists, you don't have to torture yourself lol. Imagine that, I'll help you though if you don't want too.

Back