Haggerty vs Lobo ONE Championship Feb.16th AMAZON PRIME

Yeah but this is the right moment for One to grow, I mean they have some potential big money fights to make and their muay tha is the only thing that can grown in popularity. Unfortunately they will push their mma market with a no sense title fight.
Yeah i don't know where One is coming from.
One aren't gonna sell a load of ppv's cos haggerty is fighting mma on a card.
Haggery knows he has a better chance beating andrade in mma than beating Nico in muay thai.

Not really interested in the Carrillo fight. Guys not high level he's just impossible to knock out and hits like a truck. Would love to see Haggerty vs Hiroki in KB. Mainly just would love to see Hiroki fight again.

Not really interested in the Carrillo fight. Guys not high level he's just impossible to knock out and hits like a truck. Would love to see Haggerty vs Hiroki in KB. Mainly just would love to see Hiroki fight again.

Akimoto said that last year ONE asked him to fight Lineker and he refused, so they haven't offered him a single fight since as punishment.

Akimoto said that last year ONE asked him to fight Lineker and he refused, so they haven't offered him a single fight since as punishment.
Thats pretty crappy by ONE. Not everyone wants a gimmick fight against an MMA fighter in KB especially if you're in your prime. Lineker got steamrolled by Fabricio and we saw what happened to him against Haggerty.

This card absolutely delivered. Glad I caught it live.

Imagine going life and death with LOBO lol. Good heart shown by Haggerty though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back