Had a fight yesterday

EliteClown

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys last year I posted my 1st fight, yesterday I fought again. It was a crazy brawl I punched myself out, guy could take hell of a beating, I broke my lefy hand in the 1st round, but I got him in crucifix in the 2nd and made him tapout while hitting him with my broken hand. Now I'm on the hospital waiting for an operation.

Here ut us enjoy guys!!!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzbPhQv-VA[/YT]

Sorry about your hand but I'm always glad when a Sherbro gets a win.

nice fight thanks for shareing! i really liked ur skillz, how long have u been training for? any plans going pro in the next years?

nice fight thanks for shareing! i really liked ur skillz, how long have u been training for? any plans going pro in the next years?

thnx! been training for just about 3 years with ni sports experience at all before that, yes ny goal is to go pro. I was planning to go o te danish amateur championship in november but now im out for 3 moths before i can train again

Damn TS,you swarmed on him fresh out of the gates of hell.Lol

Good fight/win :D

That was a grueling first round---I got tired just watching that. haha. Good fight!

That was a grueling first round---I got tired just watching that. haha. Good fight!

haha yeah I was so tired I ju wanted to lay down and faint, at one point in the middke of round 1 he stunned me and I was like "I've wooped his ass too much to go down now" so I kept going

Good fight TS, thought you nearly had him quite early on

sad that dudes like the TS lay it all out on the line for ZERO pay as an "amateur". Mad props, but you should be making some money IMO

While I kinda agree with you, there should be a difference between pro and amateur, 1st of all theres a major skill level difference between pro and amateur, you need to build yourself up experince and skill wise before you go pro, and that path will be most fair for you and your opponent if nobody is getting paid. You would also expect a certain quality if you go see a professional fight. I realize some people fight pro right away, some whom might have a worse skill set than mine, but I'm glad that I take a longer but better route to conquer. I appreciate your concern though!!!

A thing that really sucks, is that I'm out for 3 months because of my broken hand

I feel for you. But it's not like you don't have to pay for training, travel costs, medicals and risk getting seriously injured that may render your ability to work your actual job after a fight like this. All and all, Amateur fighters have a lot to lose, more so than they have to gain. Not to forget that the local promoter probably makes money off of amateur fight nights. I just hope that this promotion pays for all your medical costs, including your surgery and any/all rehab for your injury.

That is true. I will say that it is fair enough the promoter makes money on amateur fights because he is the reason we have a chance to build ourself up, and as I said before, if amateurs gets paid it would screw up that build up. At this particular event foreign amateurs would get paid 50 euroes, I got paid non since I'm not a foreigner, and medical is free because of our lovely welfare system. Undortuantly I can't work for 4 weeks though because I can't be at work with a plaster on

amazing. Universal healthcare?? Wonder what it's like to live in a country where they understand healthcare is important. Meanwhile in the United States, 10,000 McDonalds just got built.

Yeah went in got an operation slept there for 1 nightm got breakfast and a bunch of pain pills including morphine, didn't have to pay a dime

Well done Bro, you have the spirit of a Gladiator. Winning a fight with a broken arm, well if that doesn't give a man bragging rights nothing will.

amazing. Universal healthcare?? Wonder what it's like to live in a country where they understand healthcare is important. Meanwhile in the United States, 10,000 McDonalds just got built.

Stop, just stop.

Good job man, way to tough it out. Too bad about the break.

Back