Habeebi actually has fans???

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1. Consistent pull out merchant. If and when the Conor fight is announced, for a few weeks we’ll all be hyped and inevitably the Russian will pull out. This is fact as shown in the past.

2. Ties into the above point, but the tiramisu incident. The guy shouldn’t even be fighting at LW given how much weight he cuts, then he pulls this tiramisu shit. Gtfo.

3. Spams take downs, and let’s be honest, he’s a boring fighter to watch. Spam spam spam. I hope and pray that if by an act of god the Russian doesn’t go running, McGoat blesses his chin with a left hand bomb.

4. That ridiculous wig he brings into the octagon. Just stop.

5. He’s padded his undefeated record by beating up a bunch of cans. This is not debatable.

6. He’s managed by a terrorist. Not much else needs to be said there.

In summary, I can’t understand why anyone actually roots for this man.

War Conor! War McGod!!!!!!

jsgguw.jpg

1. Consistent pull out merchant. If and when the Conor fight is announced, for a few weeks we’ll all be hyped and inevitably the Russian will pull out. This is fact as shown in the past.

2. Ties into the above point, but the tiramisu incident. The guy shouldn’t even be fighting at LW given how much weight he cuts, then he pulls this tiramisu shit. Gtfo.

3. Spams take downs, and let’s be honest, he’s a boring fighter to watch. Spam spam spam. I hope and pray that if by an act of god the Russian doesn’t go running, McGoat blesses his chin with a left hand bomb.

5. He’s padded his undefeated record by beating up a bunch of cans. This is not debatable.

Capture.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-3_16-14-2.png
    upload_2018-8-3_16-14-2.png
    704 KB · Views: 6
Khabib is the best LW on the planet, he will send Conor to retirement for real this time.

Clearly trolling. Plenty of reasons to be a Khabib fan. My friend, you're trying to hard.

Wow, quality thread that has never been done before.

This is really gonna suck when Khabib gets KO'd. I imagine TSx10.....everywhere.

This is really gonna suck when Khabib gets KO'd. I imagine TSx10.....everywhere.

And just as many shertards will flip flop saying kabob is a can, and that Conor won’t beat - insert Tony, Nate, etc.

And just as many shertards will flip flop saying kabob is a can, and that Conor won’t beat - insert Tony, Nate, etc.

It doesn't really matter which side you, ignorant fighter bashers, take. You're all the same everywhere.

But Conor won't beat said inserts. Khabib's stand-up defense is suspect. That's why he loses to Conor.

My threads get wasted but this one doesn’t! I really really quit now!

how does Conor have fans, hasn't stepped into an Octagon in 2 years. I guess Conor fans care more about tweets and instagram rather than actual fights. Can't say I'm surprised.

Khabib is the best LW on the planet, he will send Conor to retirement for real this time.
Refusing to fight the champ champ isn't going to make Conor retire.

What's the difference between Khabib pulling out of fights and Conor not fighting at all?

That’s kinda obvious, but are we really doing this?

Global Muslim population = 1.8 bil, % of total global population = 24

What's the difference between Khabib pulling out of fights and Conor not fighting at all?
A massive one: Conor signs to fight & you can bank on him showing & selling a shit ton of PPVs. Khabib signs to fight and you don't know if he will show up. I guess if you place no value on dependability and revenue, then yea, there's no difference.

Back