Guys who say you'll never get married.

It's the dick.

Maybe they don't want to start a family just to get cheated on, divorced, kids taken, half their stuff taken, and left with alimony payments.

Before I started seeing my wife I didn't see any benefit to it. I didn't want kids, I didn't want to be with any of the women I'd been with for the rest of my life. That started to change after dating my wife for a little while.

Been there, done that, never again. Im to old to play games, at the upper end of the decent age to have kids, and have enough other hobbies to keep me busy. So why bother with a relationship when Im happy being single?

I think there's an advantage to being single, because all your money and properties are yours.

The downside is you will be having sex with your hand all your life (unless you hire someone), hence once you get old you may end up in a care home if you don't have a wife, child or children to take care of you.

Been there, done that, never again. Im to old to play games, at the upper end of the decent age to have kids, and have enough other hobbies to keep me busy. So why bother with a relationship when Im happy being single?

To get some butt once in a while. Unless you get butt from friends w/ benefits, that is.

All I know is life is not fair, time and experience can change a person depending on how they live their life with you.

Relationship can be fun when you're young or the two of you just got together,

But once a relationship gets longer and the face and body of your wife starts to deform then that will be the problem(includes all the bills to pay)

Till death us part is nothing but a fairytale bullshit.

Better question... why would I?

I've been with the same woman for nearly 15 years. We're not married. Why fix what ain't broke? We've personally got no interest in a wedding, primarily because we believe our relationship is no one else's business. Why do I need approval from the government/religion to deem my relationship more legitimate?

Also, the whole "Till death do us part" bit is played out. A significant amount of marriages end in divorce. People change and grow. Sometimes together, sometimes apart. I don't know what I'm going to be like in 10 years, let alone 20, 30, or 40 years. Why make some arbitrary promise when we really have no idea what the future holds. Me and my partner are together. We love each other. That's it.

All I know is life is not fair, time and experience can change a person depending on how they live their life with you.

Relationship can be fun when you're young or the two of you just got together,

But once a relationship gets longer and the face and body of your wife starts to deform then that will be the problem(includes all the bills to pay)

Till death us part is nothing but a fairytale bullshit.

This is my wife. We've been together 15 years and have got three kids. She's 35, this pic was taken in late April. Just pick the right woman and commit, guys. You don't even have to get married - having a life partner is great whether she is wearing a ring or not.

Edit: took down the pic. I wasn't trying to brag - people here just sound so bitter sometimes and I just wanted to say that there is hope. But I guess I made a mistake, lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 389849
View attachment 389855
This is my wife. We've been together 15 years and have got three kids. She's 35, this pic was taken in late April. Just pick the right woman and commit, guys. You don't even have to get married - having a life partner is great whether she is wearing a ring or not.

Your wife is about to divorce you for posting her on Sherdog.

I feel bad for those guys. A bunch of guys on this board say they will never have kids or get married or live with a woman.

They talk about how they won’t let a woman take half of their salary from Burger King or red lobster.

They keep on citing divorce statistics.

I think they have just been really badly hurt by women and are afraid to try to love again.

I’ve hurt more women than I dare say. I’ve broken more hearts and I have a kid from a previous relationship that dissolved, my own fault.

And I still have issues deciding on which woman I want to settle down with. I want a wife and family someday, that should be the goal for everyone.

Almost every successful person has a wife and family.

Don’t you know having your own family is the greatest joy in a mans life?

View attachment 389849
View attachment 389855
Good for you, it's rare to find a partner that you can get along until you get old.

My brother has been divorced twice and he’s so fed up that he doesn’t even bother dating at this point and his life seems happy and stress free.

I don't think I can handle the mental terrorism and state-encouraged plundering of assets a third time.

Back