guy risks life to save kids

I think many people would do it without thinking. Other people would run without thinking. I have no idea which one I am.

if he thought it would have taken too long. Instinct was to save the tiny people. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Would you have tried to save the kids? I would try to save them, but I doubt I'd be as fast as this guy so I'd probably be dead.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Two pages and only two likes on the OP.... Youre disappointing me Mayberry

You know why stereotypes are dangerous is that policemen always assume its the asian persons fault if there is an accident between asians and non-asians.
I seriously doubt this is true

You know why stereotypes are dangerous is that policemen always assume its the asian persons fault if there is an accident between asians and non-asians.
What if said cop is asian?

Then he knows from experience that it's the asian's fault
lol.

How do we rank Asian drivers? Which would be worse:

Asian driver from NY vs non-Asian driver from Houston

or

Asian from Houston vs drunk old womyn not from Houston

?

They need to set this up on Deadliest Warrior: Road warriors

Think of what it must be like to live in a country where most drivers are Asian and many of them female. Everybody needs cat like reflexes just to stay alive.
Why do you think they're so good in Kung Fu?

You think this has become a common stereotype because its generally not believed? Quite the opposite.
Well a professional should not take stereotypes into account during an investigation. There is a difference between a joke and doing your job

Well a professional should not take stereotypes into account during an investigation. There is a difference between a joke and doing your job

Should -yes but that would be an ideal world and this is not an ideal world.

Think of what it must be like to live in a country where most drivers are Asian and many of them female. Everybody needs cat like reflexes just to stay alive.

Lmao. Im a hair away from death everytime I go on the road. To be fair the worst offenders are actually middle-aged male taxi drivers.

Amazing reaction and reflexes.

I would've probably just stared at the sight without doing anything and if I tried to do something like he did, I would've sprained my back and failed miserably.

Incredible reflexes. He literally saved them within a second of turning around. I think the bulk of people who would be willing to risk their lives wouldn't even be able to comprehend what to do in time.

Back