Guy in the stall clipping his nails while taking a dump

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I guess it's one of those encountering the limits and fringes of social mores days for The Cherry Brigand. Went to pee, as I walk in I hear the distinct sound of a nail clipper coming from the stall. I cozy up to the urinal, unfurl the 3 inch killer and pee. Dude continues to clip away...I'm sure leaving his cliipings all over the floor.

Acceptable behavior or not in a public (albeit at work) bathroom?

Better than @LEGS MAHONEY clipping his toenails in bed. Then again all y’all are nasty rodents so that’s prolly common practice among sherdoggers.

Better than the Chinese dudes who do it on the subway.

Better then people taking a shit on the sidewalks...

Sounds like the type of dude who would go to a bar and order an sald with no lettuce.

reminds me of that episode of the league, where ruxin complains a coworker takes a shit whlie brushing his teeth.

I remember that one thread about a guy who'd eat while he was on the shitter. His wife or someone caught him taking a sub into the bathroom with him so he was on here like 'doesn't everyone eat on the toilet?'

Sit on the edge of my tub and clip over the open toilet.

Public stall is an interesting decision, did he suddenly realise they were claws and bought clippers? Or did he see what was going on at home and just decided fuck it, I'm doing that at work at getting paid for it and brought his home set with him? Wanted some crunchy treats on his poop before biting into it? There's a lot of questions to be answered by that fella

I whack off sometimes in the stall at work so who am I to judge
<Baelish01>

An old co-worker of mine in a call center one day just whipped off the shoe and sock and started clipping in his open cube

Is he Asian? Asian guys, especially Chinese guys, have weird fucking bathroom habits. They all spit in the urinal while peeing. And there’s this one guys that wipes himself down with a billion paper towels every time he is in the bathroom.

Actually I bite my nails and flick them out the window while driving

One time I got a pedestrian right in the eye and he screamed

only impressive if its toe nails

In San Francisco they clip their nails while they shit, out on the sidewalk.

It amazes me how many people lack any sort of bathroom etiquette or shame...yeah, it's a place you go to take a shit, but still, we're living in a society here...

This fat, hairy older guy used to shave in the sauna at the gym with other people sitting there giving each other disgusted, awkward looks.

It amazes me how many people lack any sort of bathroom etiquette or shame...yeah, it's a place you go to take a shit, but still, we're living in a society here...
To be honest it would gross me out less if someone was clipping their nails at their desk than if I heard them doing it in a stall, even though the bathroom is a more "private" place and where hygiene related tasks should take place.

It's called multitasking, you ADD dummy.

Back