Gustafsson vs Mousasi UFC Sweden 2 April 6

In every single one of Gustafsson fights, he gets a knockdown... every single one. This time its not going to a decision, he gave mention to it after the Shogun win where he didn't really like how he performed then recently in an interview with NordicMMA, he said " I got two decision in a row, its too much for me, I'm going to get a finish, I want a finish, I will get a finish." Btw had the Shogun fight gone to round 4 he would have finished him there. Also 25 minutes with a sniper-like striker like Gustafsson, there's a good chance your getting KO'ed.

He can say whatever he wants, Gegard is still iron-chined, he still faced several opponents who strike harder than Gus and still he was never stopped by strikes in 38 pro fights. He also had some K1 fights and beat Kyotaro, who is still officially the heavyweight champ, in a non title fight.

This is going to be awesome! Let's just hope there aren't any hiccup's for Gegard. No sauna, no sickness and no motivation problems please.

LMAO Gustafsson standup is too robotic?? He's striking is fluid moron. Gegard is getting KO'ed you heard it first here.

if gus could not ko zombie shogun he won't come close at all to koing gegard.

LMAO Gustafsson standup is too robotic?? He's striking is fluid moron. Gegard is getting KO'ed you heard it first here.

ok...I guess I'll check back on this after the fight.

This fight is so lol. If I was a big Gus fan, i would be nervous. Gegard is extremely underrated here. I've followed him through Dream and in kickboxing matches and I know exactly what he's capable of. He was brought in to train with Fedor. He's very good. Gus still doesn't have a top level win with real dominance. A motivated mossasi should run through him.

if gus could not ko zombie shogun he won't come close at all to koing gegard.

not even that if he couldn't ko suspect chinned thiago silva who gets dropped nearly every fight what make him think gegard is getting ko'd let alone dropped lol

This fight is so lol. If I was a big Gus fan, i would be nervous. Gegard is extremely underrated here. I've followed him through Dream and in kickboxing matches and I know exactly what he's capable of. He was brought in to train with Fedor. He's very good. Gus still doesn't have a top level win with real dominance. A motivated mossasi should run through him.

Even if Mousasi is healthy, broke, motivated and has the look in his eyes as well, he's not for sure running through Gustafsson.

This fight is even and if it's 5 rounds it's going to be Epic!

truthfully I think this fight proves nothing other then who is the better overrated fighter.

I'll root for Gus because he's been improving but. I'd be fine with a double ko, controversial decision or it ending on a cut as well

Which makes one wonder how big of an MMA fan you really are. Your attitude stinks !!!!!!!

Only FOX noobs would underestimate Gegard. His performance gonna surprise a lot of zombies who relies on nothing but ranking charts to judge a fighter's skillset.

Right there with you !!!!! I am pretty sure Gus, other than his fans, doesn't underestimate Gegard. In fact, it's quite a risk for Gus to take this fight. Should he lose, his move up the ladder will be halted big time. So props to him for taking the fight. Although I have nothing against Gus, I am rooting for Gegard bigtime (I am dutch, as is Gegard)!!!!!!

War Alexander!

Anything confirmed about if being 3 or 5 rounds? I'm not sure if 5 rounds is allowed in Sweden MMA.

The current permit for MMA competitions, in Sweden, does not allow five rounds. However the Swedish MMA federation is trying to get an exemption for Alexander's fight.

Discussion, with the chairman of the Swedish MMA federation, about the MMA permit @ 1:38:20 (in Swedish):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaB-ou4iT3g

Last edited:
Back