gus vs smith

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i got gus winning.

josh neers last fight was anthony smith and he tko'd him.

thats just un called for

I got 2019 Genie by rd 1 KO

For some reason I have Gus not caring. Thats my take on this. I think hes done now that he wont get another shot at the belt.

That does something to a man. Lack of something to work towards makes men not care anymore. Hes getting merked. And like Ive stated.... probably doesnt care

For some reason I have Gus not caring. Thats my take on this. I think hes done now that he wont get another shot at the belt.

That does something to a man. Lack of something to work towards makes men not care anymore. Hes getting merked. And like Ive stated.... probably doesnt care

And I have the feeling Smith still cares.

Gus will stop him in Sweden like he did Glover and Manuwa.

Smith is not Rumble.

Even if you are right and he is about to retire, he might be just motivated enough to beat Smith in front of his homecrowd in his last fight.

I personally dont think he is planning to retire, at least with a win.

I used to be a big Gus fan until i realized how much he pokes guys in the eyes.

War Smith

Even if you are right and he is about to retire, he might be just motivated enough to beat Smith in front of his homecrowd in his last fight.

I personally dont think he is planning to retire, at least with a win.
I hope your right. Im wishing for a good fight here.

People questioning Gustafsson's hunger, meanwhile Smith is saying he didn't want to fight but he had to take it anyway

I could see Rocksalt beating both of them. If he were to get top control.

After seeing his horrendous footwork against Jones, it's an easy W for Gus..

I could see Rocksalt beating both of them. If he were to get top control.

Rocksalt could beat Jones if he somehow got on top. The man is one of the best top guys in mma history.

Smith he beats anyday anyways.

josh neers last fight was anthony smith and he tko'd him.

You either have got the outcome wrong or you worded that very poorly.

Is it that you're upset Smith TKO'd Neer? Or did you just forget that Smith beat Neer?

Back