Gus' healthy, wants fight at 229

can only imagine the shitstorm and sherdog implosion if gus gets his wish and his opponent at 229 is none other than...

<JonesLaugh>
Clean Jones? Gus via UD...

again.

<BronTroll1>

Hmmmm. If Gus is looking for a fight that means he doesn't know of any plan to have him vs DC or Jones at UFC 230. Really struggling to see what headliner they could come up with.
This is actually very surprising to me too.
Maybe the ufc caved to dc and gonna let him feast on Latifi or Anderson. I could see maybe tj vs Henry or Dom too.

If gus will legit fight anyone I'd like to see him give Roundtree, cutelaba or Rakic a shot. Those guys all deserve a high profile shot.

Last edited:
He should fight Cain when they're are both in their Hospital beds.

It's either 229 or 242. Just book him to fight Elvis Sinosic in October so we can move on. We need to sort out 205.

Hmmmm. If Gus is looking for a fight that means he doesn't know of any plan to have him vs DC or Jones at UFC 230. Really struggling to see what headliner they could come up with.
The fact that they just put together Anderson vs latiffi tells me Gus vs Jones 2 is happening in the near future

Just fucking make DC/Gus for the LHW title at MSG UFC 230. That card still needs a headliner, I bet DC would accept that fight. One more chance to headline at MSG? Chance to become the first person in history to defend two belt simultaneously? Make it happen.

Typical Gus. Has a fight scheduled, pulls out, and waits until all relevant fighters are booked including the opponent he was originally suppose to fight then decides to start making noise about he wants to fight.

If no one is open for a fight then I might as well get a title shot is his thinking.

Gus is a bust what's wrong with scuffing knuckles with Anthony Smith...?

My thoughts (in correct order):
1) Volkan vs Smith winner
2) Blachowicz vs Krylov winner
3) OSP vs Reyes winner

Latifi vs Anderson winner probably needs one more and will fight in a n1 contender fight

3) OSP vs Reyes winner

Latifi vs Anderson winner probably needs one more and will fight in a n1 contender fight

He should be forced to fight Smith after pulling out of their fight immediately after announcement with mysterious "minor injury" he refuses to talk about

3) OSP vs Reyes winner

He won't fight Latifi anyway, cus that's his team mate.

Back