Gus doing technical sparring

1zp5uua.gif

Looking forward to his fight with Cormier. I hope his soul didn't get eaten by Rumble, but it may have been...

Looking pretty good. Too bad Madadi ate up the rest of the footage. Gus by T/KO inside 3. And NEW!!

Looking pretty good. Too bad Madadi ate up the rest of the footage. Gus by T/KO inside 3. And NEW!!

Gus couldn't even ko shogun. And he had to eye poke his way to his last TKO win against manuwa.

Hope Gus can pull the trigger on combos and outlast Cormier. Also hope he is ready for ground scrambles, having DC on top of you is taxing

Gus couldn't even ko shogun. And he had to eye poke his way to his last TKO win against manuwa.

Yeah, that was back when NOBODY was KO'ing Shogun you idiot. :icon_lol: And Gus rocked the hell out of him with a front kick to the face, knees and punches. You're a little whiny white belt. Run along now and cry about Jones' eye pokes. Post-fight, Jimi said that the eye poke didn't affect his performance. You lose.

PS: Not long after Gus knocked him out Jimi went over to Sweden and trained with him. This makes your 'argument' look even more fucking pathetic. Inb4 "to perfect his own eye poking technique".

Yeah, that was back when NOBODY was KO'ing Shogun you idiot. :icon_lol: And Gus rocked the hell out of him with a front kick to the face, knees and punches. You're a little whiny white belt. Run along now and cry about Jones' eye pokes. Post-fight, Jimi said that the eye poke didn't affect his performance. You lose.

PS: Not long after Gus knocked him out Jimi went over to Sweden and trained with him. This makes your 'argument' look even more fucking pathetic. Inb4 "to perfect his own eye poking technique".

.......wow........

Great post. Kel got rekt.

1. Jones knocked the fuck out of Shogun. If "pillow handed" Jones could make shogun tap to strikes then big bad cry baby Viking Gus should ko'd him in the 1st.

2. I've been reading your bs for months. You were one of the biggest Gus huggers here and whined about a headbutt when AJ killed him.

3. Gus has almost as many eye pokes as jones yet all is forgiven.

4. Gus trains or had been training in San Diego dummy

5. I can't wait for Gus to get pile driven by DC.

1. Jones knocked the fuck out of Shogun. If "pillow handed" Jones could make shogun tap to strikes then big bad cry baby Viking Gus should ko'd him in the 1st.

2. I've been reading your bs for months. You were one of the biggest Gus huggers here and whined about a headbutt when AJ killed him.

Jones didn't knock Shogun unconscious. No one KO'ed Shogun before the Hendo fight, he was praised as having the best chin in the UFC before the Hendo fight.

Lol@ the rest of your post ripping up Got GOAT.

Its one or the other, bro. Not both.

Says who, you? Shogun tapped to strikes after getting battered for multiple rounds. He was rocked right off the bat with a flying knee from Jones and never recovered. He said this himself. Your expectations are a little too high and no, tapping to strikes isn't knocking out (KO'ing) an opponent. It's a TKO and can also be a verbal "submission" win due to strikes. Your definition of "knocked the fuck out" (KTFO) is flawed beyond comprehension.

I still am one of the biggest Gus huggers here. And I never whined about the headbutt, I was skeptical and believed that it was done on purpose at first. The replay shows that Gus got caught with a punch before they even clashed heads, though that certainly wouldn't have helped the situation any. Never made excuses after I saw it from another angle and never made any threads about it. U mad? Your white belt antics are showing once again. AJ is the same guy that almost "killed" Cormier right from the start too, in case you forgot. Dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Gus never was able to recover and lost fair and square. Stop whining about me supposedly whining, you're a hypocrite at best.

See above. Stop whining.

I never knew that Gus ever trained in San Diego. That's awesome. You mean at Alliance with guys like Phil Davis? COOL! Wait, that isn't news. That's well known. It still doesn't change the fact that Gus now has the $ to fly in whomever he wants for his fight camps to his own gym, AllStars. He trains in his home country and in the US, depending on what he feels is necessary for camp (which is largely dependent upon whom he's fighting next, believe it or not). That has some bearing on it.

Yeah, little DC is going to pick up a 6'5 guy and piledrive him. And no, what he did to Barnett years back in Strikeforce wasn't a piledriver. That was a high crotch elevated slam onto his back. Purposely targeting the head to slam to the canvas is known as spiking, which is illegal under the Unified Rules under which the UFC operates.

Let me know if you need any more education. I'll oblige.

Last edited:
I think he realized it's not a good idea to be so hittable after getting walloped by AJ.

Says who, you? Shogun tapped to strikes after getting battered for multiple rounds. He was rocked right off the bat with a flying knee from Jones and never recovered. He said this himself. Your expectations are a little too high and no, tapping to strikes isn't knocking out (KO'ing) an opponent. It's a TKO. Your definition of "knocked the fuck out" (KTFO) is flawed beyond comprehension.

I still am one of the biggest Gus huggers here. And I never whined about the headbutt, I was skeptical and believed that it was done on purpose at first. The replay shows that Gus got caught with a punch before they even clashed heads, though that certainly wouldn't have helped the situation any. Never made excuses after I saw it from another angle and never made any threads about it. U mad? Your white belt antics are showing once again. AJ is the same guy that almost "killed" Cormier right from the start too, in case you forgot. Dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Gus never was able to recover and lost fair and square. Stop whining about me supposedly whining, you're a hypocrite at best.

See above. Stop whining.

I never knew that Gus ever trained in San Diego. That's awesome. You mean at Alliance with guys like Phil Davis? COOL! Wait, that isn't news. That's well known. It still doesn't change the fact that Gus now has the $ to fly in whomever he wants for his fight camps to his own gym, AllStars. He trains in his home country and in the US, depending on what he feels is necessary for camp (which is largely dependent upon whom he's fighting next, believe it or not). That has some bearing on it.

Yeah, little DC is going to pick up a 6'5 guy and piledrive him. And no, what he did to Barnett years back in Strikeforce wasn't a piledriver. That was a high crotch elevated slam onto his back. Purposely targeting the head to slam to the canvas is known as spiking, which is illegal under the Unified Rules under which the UFC operates.

Let me know if you need any more education. I'll oblige.

Yet Gus couldn't do that to shogun. Why is that?

I'm glad you admitted to your bs. Your skepticism only changed when you and other Gus fans got proven wrong.

Gus isn't going to get that much money because of the reebok deal.

Fine how about Gus gets knocked like Bigfoot silva?

Yet Gus couldn't do that to shogun. Why is that?

Gustafsson battered Shogun too. Maybe go watch the fight. The difference is that Gus didn't rock him early and have him not able to recover. Your logic is non-existent so you're clearly a troll or are an absolute moron. It's actually possible that you're both of these things.

I'm glad you admitted to your bs. Your skepticism only changed when you and other Gus fans got proven wrong.

Yeah, that's how you change a skeptic's mind, by convincing them that what they were skeptical about was wrong. Congrats on you having absolutely nothing to do with that. You've been wrong 50x already and we don't bring it up, do we? Your track record is beyond repair at this point. You must be banished.

Gus isn't going to get that much money because of the reebok deal.

Gus is a millionaire already. I'm pretty sure he'll be okay either way.

Fine how about Gus gets knocked like Bigfoot silva?

Bigfoot just won his last fight. What were you talking about again? Cormier has a guy that is big in front of him, very light on his feet, very hard to take down, let alone keep there, with a big reach advantage and much better striking. He has enough to worry about. He'll panic once he realizes just how strong Gustafsson is and how hard it is to get him down. Jones got him down once in 11 tries. To date, Gus has an 86% TDD rate. DC needs to get inside and hurt Gustafsson early or he's going to take a beating from the outside, and Cormier's cardio isn't exactly great either so it'll be harder for him to survive a constant beating like the one Jones was able to take.

The more you know.

That's precisely when your skepticism should change. You fault him for that? :)

Did Diggem get banned? why isn

Back